Chapter 8

Hi..., i said nervously. He looked at me from my face to my feet scanning me with his eyes and just staring, I was just stood there awkwardly as shiver goes down my body.
'Oh hey Sofia.' He said surprisingly. I uh.., uh... Well I uh... Uh... 'What?' I kept and stammering in each word I was saying, man he smells soo good, I mean you don't even know.
I applied for a job and then I found out that you were working here.. It was soo awkward, I mean he wasn't even saying anything, just staring at me, I don't even know why. 'Oh ok well your hired.' What, don't you need to ask me any questions, I said confusingly.'Well no, I mean you look like a girl who is suitable for this job.' Oh.. I smiled. So are you my boss?.. I said quietly.'Yes I am and you are my assistant which means you will have to do whatever I say. Ok?' I nodded.
After a while we looked through some files and we laughed and had fun. I actually thought that he would be a mean boss but he's actually funny and quite nice. After work me and zack decided to go to a restaurant as we were so hungry and tired from all that work. Oh by the way am I supposed to call you boss or Zack?.. I said.' Call me Zack.' Ok, I said.

Zack's P.O.V..
I'm actually glad to have her as my assistant, she's ok. I thought that I would have someone worse that I won't be able to talk to. I mean she's not bad even though I hate girls, I mean I do hate her too, I just don't have a thing for girls like other boys, especially fuck boys.
Find out what happens next. Byeee love y'all xxx