Chapter 16

Recap~~~~~
'Hi who is this.' Said a voice. This is Sofia speaking.' It's the Doctor on the line, do you by any chance know who Zack Osman is?' Yes why, is he ok what happened? I asked worridley.' Well he's at the hospital and met with some kind of accident.' Accident?!.....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A tear drop flowed down my eyes as I heard the scary news. I dropped the phone and let myself drop. I poured my heart out forgetting about everything around me.' Sofia?! Sofia what are you crying?!' Maneera said looking at me with teary eyes. I..I..it's z...z..a..c..k. I said shaking and stuttering.' What happened, what about Zack. Did he fire you cuz if he did I'll kill him.'
No! H..e met with a..n a..c..c..ident. I screamed.' WHAT?!'
'Hello.. Hello?' The doctor was still on the line. Maneera picked up the phone.
'H..hi this is Sofia's friend speaking, could you please tell me where the hospital is?' Yes its called Jessops hospital.' Said the doctor.' Ok thank you.' She end the call and got me up and we both got ready to go to the hospital. The ride was about 10-15 minutes, it took long because there was a lot of traffic and it was really busy.

We then arrived......
Hi.. Um.. Can you please tell me which room Zack Osman is in? I asked looking around worridley.' Are you his relative as I can't give any information to other people as its against the law, said the receptionist.' Oh I'm actually his assistant, he's my boss and I really need to see him, please?' Ok but I'll need a doctor to come with you just in case he's not really your boss.' Ok thank you. I ran to the room and Maneera followed me behind. I opened the door and went inside, looking at him as my eyes got watery.
I went closer to him and put my hand in his.' I'll wait for you outside, Maneera whispered. Ok. Z...Zack I cried. Zack please wake up, please Zack. I need you to shout at me and tell me you will never love me, I need you to tell me how much you hate me and you won't love anyone else apart from your girl who died. Zack please you better be listening or.. Or I swear I will kill myself. Yea.. Yea I will don't think I won't ok c..cuz I will.. Ok? Zack?!! I swear you better be faking this you better wake up now! I'm ordering you too wake up now please!!
I cried so hard and a tear fell from my eye to his hand. Zack I swear to god.. I hate you so much bloody wake up for gods sake.. For my sake... For your girls sake.
He moved his hand and looked like he was struggling to breathe, like he was having some attack and was unable to breathe. Doctor! Doctor! He is breathing! I shouted.' Ok you will need to go out please.' I nodded my head and went out thanking Allah for protecting him and keeping him safe and sound.
Maneera you go home, you look tired. I said.' I'm ok.' She said rubbing her head. Maneera go please I'm fine Zack is fine just please go, you look ill.' No it's fine I'll stay here and I'm staying with you and Zack, I'm not going anywhere.' Maneera please for me?' Fine! But you better call me once every hour.' Ok, bye. I gave her a hug and she went.

Doctor how is he?' Well his condition is very critical at the moment and he is conscious but not for long. He is not yet out of danger.' What?! He's fine. Nothing happened to him! I screamed. ' I'm really sorry, I found a glass in his head which needs to be taken out so I will need to do the operation again I took the other glass out already but if the operation fails then he would not be able to survive. Stop lying doctor! He is alright my heart says he is and nothing will happen.' I'm really sorry I'll try my best.' He left and the operation button turned red. I cried so much I just hated myself, IM the reason why he met with an accident, IM the reason why he fought with the old guy just to save me. And IM the one who loves him....

Sup y'all I hope you're enjoying the story so far. Omg Sofia loves Zack? 😮😮 Pls comment, vote, and share. Find out what happens next in love hurts... Byeeexxx ✌️✌