Chapter 19

Recap~~~~~~~
'My sweet cake got work tomorrow.' Ok! I shouted. I went inside and jumped straight into bed. I hope work is all well tomorrow....
~~~~~~~~~~~
The next morning...
I woke up and everything was just a lovely peaceful start of the day. I had a quick shower and then changed prayed, put some makeup on and last but not least, wore a long blue navy abaya. I then headed downstairs and ate breakfast and was ready for work.

I hope everything is normal between us. I mean like after all the good times we had and him being my boss, it's not weird is it? Hope Allah sets everything right. After a while...
I arrived at the huge building and went inside. I walked near zack's office and knocked on the door then went in.' Hi Sofia.' Hi, I said, smiling. We talked and talked and I had to sort out some files and papers and things for a few hours, which felt like forever. I finally finished all my tasks and I was exhausted. Literally! It was quiet dark around 6:30pm and i had nothing else to do, my shift ended so I headed home. I went to go open the door until I saw Zack close it and came near me. Yes? I asked.' Did I forget to mention that you look amazing today sweet cake?' Aww he still calls me that, even at work. Thanks, I said blushing.' Aww my sweet cake your blushing, your so cute when you blush.'

I'm not blushing! I shouted.' Yea sure.' 'I rolled my eyes. Zack I need to go home, can you please move out of the way. 'What's the magic word?' I don't know just move please! I tried pushing him and he finally moved. I opened the door and left without saying a word. 'I'll see you tomorrow sweet cake.' I finally arrived in my sweet, sweet home. I ate some food and started watching tv. I was watching prison break. As you can see I'm in love with it, don't judge :). Michael come on save Sarah! Eeehh he's so hot. I can't stop staring at him, the whole reason why I watch it is cuz I love Michael, and the show obviously.

After watching some tv, I thought of calling Maneera up, since I had nothing else to do with my boring life.' Hey girl, what's up?' Nothing, I said in a boring tone. ' How's Zack I heard he's back home, is he doing alright?' Oh.. Uh.. Yeah, yeah. It was a bit awkward cuz she knows nothing about me liking Zack or anything so... Yea. What? I will tell her.. J..just not yet, waiting for the right time. Or I might not tell her at all. Ugh, ok I will, just not now. I said to my big Brain of mine. After talking to Maneera for a while I got a bit tired so I thought of going to sleep, just to pass time and since I have nothing to do nor I ever will.
The next day.....
I woke up and heard a buzz coming from my phone. I checked who it was and it was Maneera.' Happy 20th couple of days early birthday!!!!!!' Thank youxx :), I replied. Yep, my birthdays coming up.. I know it didn't seem like it but after my parents died which was a few years ago, I never cared about my birthday. Maneera always tried to cheer me up and give me presents and things. I was happy but the only thing I truly wanted was my family. Maneera couldn't give me that, no one could. I guess there was no point of having a stupid birthday. Birthday only meant that you're getting closer to your grave as your getting older, so I don't see why people celebrate it. But if it makes other people happy, then I guess there's no harm. I got up, got ready and did the usuals. I went downstairs and went ate and headed to go to work. As I opened the door I saw Zack. He looked like he was going to fall down, he looked drunk and well, dead. Zack!

'I..I'm fine.' No your not. I grabbed his arm and wrapped it around my neck, making sure he doesn't fall. I sat him down on the sofa. Why are you drinking, that too in the morning?! Who the heck drinks in the flipin morning?!' I do.' He smirked.' Your so cute when your angry, your face looks like a cute little tomato.' He chuckled, as I blushed. Ok shut up and tell me, why are you drinking at this time?' You don't need to know.' Yea I do because I'm supposed to be at work by now and your bloody here, not even stable right now. You can't even stand properly.' Oh god, quit the shouting please, I.. I got a banging headache.' Ugh, I moaned and rolled my eyes. Its my bloody birthday soon and this is my life, great isn't it? I'll get you some milk and an ice pack.' No.. Why milk?' Look Zack stop being a child and drink the stupid milk, please.
'Fine.' I gave him the milk and was holding the glass while he was drinking it. I swear I feel like some mother, he's bloody older than me, and I'm feeding him like he's a child. Oh lord kill me. I gave him the ice pack and put it on his head.' Ahh so nice.' He said, relaxing.

It was quite late, and he fell asleep. I also went to bed and fell asleep. I didn't even go work. Ugh.
The next morning....
I woke up did the usual daily stuff and went downstairs. I saw Zack and he was awake. He had no shirt on, shoot! Don't look, don't look, don't look. I looked. I'm sorry! His body is just so hot and his abs and, I had to look. I covered my eyes with my hands and looked through. He saw me looking, darn, why do I embarrass myself for?
'Sweet cake, first of all how did I come here? Second of all check me out later I know I'm hot, I get it,' he smirked. I rolled my eyes and blushed. Man I blush too much. Well you were drunk, and no I'm not checking you out. I totally was!

'Well you can check me out now if you like, since I have no top on.' I rolled my eyes as he chuckled. He came closer to me and I walked back and my back touched the wall, I couldn't go anywhere else. He put his arms on the wall making me feel really uncomfortable. Wow he really knows how to get girls to fall for his charms. Zack what are you doing, I asked nervously biting my lips.' Shh.' He whispered in my ears. He put one hand on my waist making me move closer to his body. Eeehh!! His abs tho! Ok stop this is haram! He put his other hand on my chin making me face him. I looked at his beautiful eyes as he looked down at my lips. He's kissing me, he's kissing me!!! Zack Aydin is bloody kissing me!!....

Hiiii guys! I hope you're enjoying this book so far. Omg what just happened?? Did he just... Yep. What's going to happen next? Find out in love hurts, Byeexxx