Chapter 13

Oh hi... I said surprisingly yet nervously. 'How come your here?' Me and Zack said at the same time.' You first', he said as we both laughed. Well um...uh...well I have to lie don't I, I mean I can't tell Zack that I'm Jakes ex, right, right?! I knew Jake for a while, he was like and old friend of mine who broke my heart, I said between my teeth. Jerk. Uh.. So, yea... he invited me over. I did the right thing didn't I?' Oh', was all he said.
'Well I'm jakes friend, we've been friends for the past years and years. Any ways forget all that lets have some fun! I'll catch up with ya later, Jake your with me, Zack said as we smiled.

Me and Maneera went to get some drinks while Emma was with her friends, talking to them. I looked at Emma and then looked at Jake. I then looked down at the floor trying not to cry, I couldn't stop. I had to let out my tears and emotions so a tear went down my cheek.' Are you ok?' Maneera said looking worried. Yea.. I said stuttering as I didn't want her to get upset by seeing me upset. I'm going to the washroom, I'll be right back. I said wanting to be alone for a while.

Maneera nodded and I went. I tried to look for the washroom but I couldn't find it anywhere so I thought of asking someone nearby. Excuse me, do you know where the washroom is, I asked the lady.' Yep, upstairs then go to the left.' Oh ok thank you I said. I went upstairs and went as she told me. I carried on walking and looked around but there was no washroom to be seen. I saw a room and assumed it would be a washroom, so I went inside. I looked around and this was clearly not a washroom. I saw men and more men and a couple of women, there was women and men kissing each other's faces off and I wanted to make the exit, but I couldn't.' Well well, who do we have here?' Said an old man who looked drunk. I was scared, fear was running all around me. Let go! I said, crying a river.' Oh, don't cry you'll be safe with me.' He said while touching me my whole body with his fingers. I cried and screamed as loud as I could, but there was nobody. Zack!! I screamed, Zack, please help me. In my head all I was thinking of was Zack. I then was praying to Allah in my head, trying to move away from the drunk man but I couldn't. He was touching me so much I was frozen. Zack!! I was screaming, but no-one heard.' Don't you fucking touch her you asswhole!!!'.......

Omg, who's that? Who's there to save Sofia? Find out in love hurts. Byeexxx

Love hurts...जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें