Chapter 20

Recap~~~~~~~~
He put one of his hands on my waist, making me move closer to him. Eeeh his abs tho! Ok stop this is haram. He put his other hand on my chin, making me look at his beautiful eyes while he was looking down at my lips. He's kissing me. He's kissing me!!! Zack Aydin is bloody kissing me!!!!!!.......
~~~~~~~~~~~~
I tried to move him out of my way. I tried to push him but I couldn't, I just couldn't. I was trying so hard, but I failed. My hands were touching his hot body. I wanted to stop but I couldn't make myself stop. I wanted more. I know I sound selfish but, who knows whether I'll ever find love. I kissed him back and his lips were so soft, I swear he's a better kisser than Jake. His breath smelt of mint, yum. He bit my lip and i kinda sorta let out a moan. Oh Allah!' You like this don't you my sweet cake.' He murmured, still kissing me. I rolled my eyes and he smirked. I tried to push him again with all the strength I had and he finally moved. Finally!

Yeah now you move flipin heck! I said angrily.' Oh come on you loved that.' Shut up! I ran upstairs and went in the washroom to freshen myself up. I came back downstairs and see him running his hands down his hair. I can't stop staring, can I? I think I have Zack fever.
'Sofia I'm really sorry, I didn't mean to do that. I guess you just kinda reminded me of my past. I didn't mean any of this, just forget it ever happened. He said as his eyes got teary. No, it's ok, I understand. Wow I can't believe he wants to forget the kiss ever happened. I went upstairs in my room and started pouring my heart out.
I actually found a space for Zack in my heart. And he wants to forget all this. All the good times we had, everything?! I put my body against the wall, letting myself drop on the floor.' Sofia are you ok?' Zack said as he was knocking the door. Yea..yea I said as I wiped my tears away and my nose.' Are you sure. Please talk to me, I'm sorry if you're upset about anything that I said or did.' You did nothing wrong Zack, just please go downstairs I'll be right there.
'Ok.' He said worriedly yet upset.

I went downstairs and made some breakfast. Here. I said as I gave some pancakes to Zack.' Thanks.' I smiled. 'Ok I'm going home now, if you need anything call me?' Ok, I nodded. Bye. I got my phone as it was buzzing and saw that I got messages from unknown number?' I know where you are, I'm coming for you!xxx. What... Who is this? I..what should I do?? All of a sudden I got a call. It was from the unknown number. Should I answer it? I'm really scared. I answered it after a few minutes as he was calling repeatedly. W..w.who I..is th..this?? I said, scared. There was a scatter and little noises in the phone. It is someone who loves you and will find you and kill you. What?! I said gulping. The phone ended and I thought of calling Zack, and so I did. Zack answer please, Zack please, I said as it was ringing. Oh Allah, he's not answering, what should I do? Voicemail, I'll send him a voicemail. Zack please answer the phone, I need you really bad, I'm scared please call me as soon as possible. After the voicemail I decided to call Maneera. Maneera don't ignore me, please answer, please pick up the darn phone, please. No one answered. Not Zack, not Maneera. who should I call now?

Jake? No, no. Allah please help me find the right path, please help me. I decided to read the qura'an as I was really scared and reading would help me feel better and safe.
After a while....
I went to bed and said the Du'aa then went to sleep. I hope everything is ok...
The next day....
I love you Zack.' I love you too my sweet cake.' We were about to kiss when someone from behind shot on the back. Zack!!!! I woke up to reality.. Oh Allah thank god, it was just a bad dream. I had a quick shower and then changed and I heard a buzz. I checked my phone. 'Happy 20th birthday Sof!!!!!!! 🎂. And are you ok?! I heard your voicemail and call, I'm really sorry.' Thank you and yea I'm ok but Maneera I'm really scared, I don't know what to do. I tried calling Zack up but he doesn't answer his darn phone. I'm actually so scared Maneera, I said as my voice broke.' Sofia what do you do if you get scared?' You ask Allah for help and to guide you to the right path and keep you safe.' Yes you do, so don't get scared, I know how you feel and I'm really sorry about me not answering the phone, I'm sorry, it's your birthday as well, sorry. I'll come over to yours. I'll also bring some cupcakes along. I laughed. It's ok. 'Cya.'

After a while....
Maneera!! I ran to her and gave her a big hug. I don't ever wanna let go. I cried in her arms and she rubbed my back.' It's ok, it's ok.' She cares for me in such a motherly way. I'm really grateful to have her.'I bought you some stuff!!' Stuff? I asked confusingly.' I bought you some presents open them up. I opened them up and there was a huge huge huge makeup pallet, it was beautiful. She also bought me some clothes and it looked so expensive. Aww Maneera thank you so much! I hugged her as she said 'anything for you.' I smiled. Maneera it looks so expensive why did you buy all this or me for, I don't deserve it.' Yes you do deserve this, this is just expensive but you are priceless.' Aww, thank you!! I gave her a kiss on the cheek and a big fat hug. Please stay over for the night. 'Ok.' Yay!! We watched some movies and have popcorn and just talked and talked.' So Sof, anything going on with you and Zack?' Ok I need to tell her. Um.. We uh.. Kissed..' What?!!'........

Heyyyyyyy, oh.my.gosh. She did not just tell her they kissed, what's gonna happen? I didn't like this chappy that much. I found it boring but, BUT I hope you guys liked it. I promise I'll try to make it better every time, please do comment and tell me what you think and please vote. Thx, love y'all byexxxxx ✌✌✌✌