Chapter 18

Recap~~~~~~
I jumped into bed and fell asleep as I was that tired. I wonder what will happen the next day....
~~~~~~~~~~~~
The next morning....
I woke up and brushed my teeth and did the usual. I went downstairs and saw Zack sleeping on the sofa. Man, he looked soo cute masha'allah. I wish I could just go to him and touch his brown flowing soft hair. Ok Sofia, stop daydreaming, he doesn't like you and plus not the time for boys.
I walked past as I saw a hand on my hand. Zack was touching my hand what..the..heck. He's sleeping as well! Oh Allah what should I do?' No don't leave me baby, I love you.' He mumbled.
Zack please wake up. I said quietly. Zack. He finally woke up, phew.' 'What... Why are you touching me for?!
Where am I?' He shouted. Zack you had a bad dream and you're in my house.' What?.... He looked puzzled. Well don't touch me I'm fine, I don't need your help and sympathy.' Well that hurt. I went into the kitchen without saying a word as a tear fell down my eye. I went to the living room to give breakfast to Zack. Oh he probably went to fresh himself up. I put the breakfast on the table and made myself a cappuccino and switched the tv on and watched prison break.
After a while...
Zack came downstairs.' Listen I'm sorry about what I said, I can handle my own problems myself. Thanks for the help though.' I nodded and smiled.' We are going somewhere.' Zack said, rushing. Where? I said confusingly. 'Secret.' He smirked. Ok. I put on an Abbaya (long dress) and put on some makeup not too much, not too less, just perfect. I wrapped my scarf on and ran downstairs. 'Wow...'Was all he said. Thanks, I smiled and blushed secretly.
'Ok let's go.' I went out the door and locked it and then went in the car.

Ok so... Where are we going?? 'It's a secret I told you.' Well could you just tell me please, I made a cute puppy face.' Nope sorry sweet cake, gotta wait, wether you like it or not.' Awww he gave me a nickname. Snap out of it Sofia. Aww I moaned. He chuckled. 'We're here. Close your eyes. You can't see yet.' I closed my eyes and then slightly peeked.' Hey! Keep 'em closed.' I laughed. He put his hands on my eyes making sure I don't peek through again. He came closer to me and I can feel his body slightly touching mine. His other arm was on my waist and I could smell his aftershave. Hmmm smells soo nice I can't even explain. He smells sooo good.

'You can open it now.' My eyes opened wide in astonishment and I was completely shocked. WOW! It's beautiful! He smiled. 'Your welcome sweet cake.' We were at the top of a building and there was a cute little table that said my name and there was a rose and flowers and a cook and a musician. Did I forget to say that the view is amazing!! The building were all lit up and everything was just soo bright and lovely. It was the best thing ever. I wonder how he planned all this.
Thank you for all this, it's incredible I love it, no one has ever done so much for me, I really appreciate it, thank you. I cried in joy and quickly wiped it so that he doesn't see me crying.'It's ok sweet cake.' We both sat down and the musician was playing the violin. Everything was just so lovely and peaceful.' What would you like my sweet cake?' Did he just say my?! Eeeh!! Oh my god. Ok shut up it means nothing. Whatever you get, I don't mind. 'Ok.' He was talking to the person who was taking the order an I just stared at him. I can't believe it. The first time I met him he was so mean and not nice at all. But now that I see him he is sweet and all but i can't also he him off my mind. Ugh.

I cried and he saw me. Sugar! I wiped it off quickly as I could.' Why are you crying sweet cake?' I'm not I had uh.. Something in my eye.. Yea sure, everyone says that. C'mon you can tell me. Well I guess I could but he never tells me anything, oh well. Well it's cuz after my parents and brother died I really had no one else apart from Maneera, and I didn't get anything like this before. Everything was just so broken like little pieces, that can't ever be fixed. I guess I just got a little emotional because you helped me, and I really thank you for that, honestly.
'Ohh... Sweet cake I'm sorry I didn't know, and it's nothing it's fine, you don't need to thank me every time.'

'You helped me so I help you back. Your parents wouldn't wanna see you crying if they were here, would they?' I nodded my head saying no. And plus you look so ugly when you cry.' Hey! I laughed.' There we go, keep on smiling you don't look nice when you cry, you look better when you don't cry.' I smiled. We ate our food then went in the car. Zack was driving and I was sat near him just looking at him. Man I got staring problems, don't I? He saw me looking at him.' My sweet cake I know I'm sexy and handsome, but you gotta quit the staring.' Pfft, I scoffed. First of all I'm not staring I literally was. Second your not hot and whatever. Yes you are, I agree with you. Wow I'm crazy. And please mind your language I don't do bad words ok? I'm a good sensible girl.' Well I'm not. So deal with it sweet cake.' I roll my eyes.

He payed the guy then dropped me off at home and went to his house. As I was unlocking the door, he shouted as he was putting the window down.' My sweet cake, got work tomorrow.' Ok! I screamed and went in. What a day! I changed then jumped into bed and fell asleep. Hope work is all well tomorrow....

Hey guys! Hope you liked my story. I'm making it even longer as I'm making each chapter. Pls share, comment, and vote. Love y'all, byeeeexxxx ✌️✌