Birth is Terrifying

'What' - thoughts (some may not be apostrophe, but are narrations)
"What" - speaking
Disclaimer: Remember oc belongs to me, not Naruto. I am still a novice, so forgive me for any spelling mistakes.
Edited 6/13/17, 8/13/17, 9/1/17

HARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARU

Yoru's POV
Humans have always wondered where do people go after they die. Do they go to heaven, hell, or limbo? Do they disappear? Are they reborn? If they are reborn, where are they reborn? I have never thought about this until the time I died. Unfortunately (fortunately?), I died when I was nineteen.

I can still clearly remember how I died... So why am I an infant? The humiliation... Ah, yes, I was reborn. Where was I reborn? Take a guess. Nope, not Pokémon, not Bleach, and definitely not Attack on Titan. Last chance... You guessed it, Naruto. You want a gold star for it? Here you go...⭐️. Let's start from the beginning, or should I say, the end of me?

*Flashback*
My name was Kiseki Shuu. I was 19 years old and went to collage. I worked as a waiter/cook at Fairytale Cafe. They would often have cosplay days where one of the worker chooses an anime and we would be assigned a character that suits us. Then we would dress up as the character and serve the customers. It seemed pretty popular with them, and I seem to get more money, so I was pretty happy.

My boss was a handsome guy, 25 and married. His name was Momotani Mikaze and his wife was called Momotani Yui. They had a single child named Kaito. Mikaze has blonde hair and blue eyes. Yui has black hair and green eyes. Kaito takes over his mother. They were like a second family for me.

 They were like a second family for me

My parents died when I was fourteen, but I got my inheritance/money from their will

My parents died when I was fourteen, but I got my inheritance/money from their will. So I kept the house but sold it when I graduated high school. I got a job and moved out. Took my parents' savings out to go to collage. I wanted to become a policeman, so that I could save people.