Author's Note/Excuse

I'm really sorry for not updating my story. The week has been very busy. I was getting ready to go back to school too. My birthday was on the 31st while my uncle and his daughter' birthday was on Sept 2 and 3. My Aunt want to celebrate their birthday at our house and so we had to clean up the house. As always, in the summer time, the younger siblings slept in the basement because it's cooler down there. So they had to clean up all their mess before anything else. And then for the next two days I would go to Milwaukee with my mom, but the traffic was terrible because of a car crash and overturned truck, that it took 5 hour just to get to Milwaukee and back. The next day we would go to Oshkosh tournament, but it was raining heavily that we couldn't go and just went to Appleton Fox River Mall. We stay there until 7:30 and then we went home. After that was the birthday party. I was babysitting and helping with the food. Then all the guest(except their kids) and my parents started to drink and sing Karaoke! They finally left around 12:00 at night. By then I made my siblings go to sleep and since my grandma wasn't home, I slept with the baby, because I couldn't trust my parents with him tonight. My parents were really drunk.

The next morning, I woke up at 7 because the baby woke me up. I baby sat him and cleaned for 3 hours and then I let him nap. That was when my dad woke up and began to help clean up. It was a hectic day. So I apologize for not updating. I can try to update tomorrow... If I don't have to babysit my brother. Anyway thanks to those that have waited so long for the next chapter. Sorry for ranting for so long.