Sasuke's Interlude

This is the last Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto, any of the pics, or song. I own the story and the Oc.
The song is call Naruto shippuden ost III Martyr
HARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNO

"Who are you and why did you bring me here?", I asked coldly. I observed the person in front of me. Red hair, bangs slanted to the right, green eyes, and a frown. He looked at me, but I noticed it wasn't full of pity, but understanding. Suddenly he smiled.

"I knew I forgot something. My name is Haruno Yoru. This is my house and I brought you here to...well actually I don't know why I brought you here. But would you rather be in my house or captured by those fangirls?" His question was actually a good one. Would I want to be in somebody's house with a person I don't know, or with the..sudder...fangirls. Yep, only one answer to that.

"Hn.."

He laughed nervously and scratched his cheek. "Umm, would you like to come in, at least until the fangirls are gone?" I blinked confused. He didn't seem like a bad person, but neither did my brother. But the..sudder..fangirls are still out there. I got no choice. "Hn." "Great, come on. Please take off your shoes. I'll introduce you to my family." He took off his shoes, so I did the same and we walk through the hall towards the living room.

He led me in and shouted for the others to come to the living room. "Kaa-chan, Oyaji, Sa-chan, come here. I brought a guest. He's going to stay for dinner." I looked at him. I didn't agree to stay for dinner. I was about to tell him this, but his family came into the living room. His mother had blonde hair with a single bang in front of her eyes, and was wearing a white qi pao. His father hair dark pink hair styled into a Sakura shape and wore a kimono shirt and pants. But I didn't see who Sa-chan was.

I turned my head looking for another person, when I saw her. Pink pastel hair, and the same green eyes as Yoru-San. She was shorter than Yoru by four inches, but had thin muscles. Her eyes looked uninterested at me, but shined when she saw her brother. I was surprised that she didn't act like any of the other girls chasing me. Well, expect the Hyuga heiress. I turned to look at Yoru when he started to speak. He pointed to me.

"This is Uchiha Sasuke. I saved him from his fangirls. He eating dinner with us tonight. Sasuke, this is my mother, Haruno Mebuki, my father Haruno Kizashi, and my younger twin sister Sakura. No, she is not one of your fangirls." They all welcomed me warmly and didn't give me their false condolences, but asked me how my schoolwork is doing. I was dumbfounded and looked at Yoru-San. He noticed me looking at him and smiled a closed eye smile.

He ruffled my hair. I growled and slapped his hand away. He just smiled at me again, as if I was a non threatening kitten.(If you actually knew his thoughts, you'd would know that's exactly what he thinks you are Sasuke.) I sat down on the sofa while Yoru-San left to help prepare dinner. That left me with his sister and his father.

"So Sasuke...", Kizashi-San started, "You're in first year right? How did you do on the final test? Sakura got into the top ten while Yoru got into the top five in the class ranking." I looked at him and brought out my class ranking sheet. I handed it to him. "Hmmm..., top five, impressive." He complimented me. He smiled and patted my head. I was surprised that he would sincerely compliment me.

I looked at Sakura-San to check her reaction. Most fangirls would go 'kyahh, kyahh! Great job, Sasuke-Kun!', but she didn't do anything but say, "Congrats." Then she turned her head to read her book on medical jutsu. I looked at it. "Why are you reading a book on medical jutsu?", I asked her. She looked up from her book and sighed.

"Nii-chan suggested that I learn medical jutsu because I have great chakra control and little chakra storage. He also suggested to me to get a weapon and I'm still deciding which weapon suits me the best. Nii-chan is the best." She rambled on and on, on how awesome her older brother is. I sweat dropped and thought 'Was this how I was like when I bragged about Itachi?'. Suddenly a voice called out.