Uchiha Massacre

Disclaimer: Don't own Naruto or pics, but you guys know that. The song is called Itachi Uchiha Theme-Extended.

HARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARU

After three months with Itachi, the Uchiha Massacre happened. I was glad that he could help me and answer questions, that I forgot about the Uchiha clan situation. He seemed so happy and relieved to be around me, so I didn't bother him too much about his clan. I still remember when he came to speak with me after the massacre. He suddenly appeared in the middle of the night by my bedroom window. He opened it carefully and woke me up. He sat down on the floor and started to talk. Why he's leaving, if I was going to miss him,  if I could watch over his younger brother, etc.

*Flashback*

Clack. I woke up to the feeling of being watched and a hand patting my head. The hand stopped when he felt me waking up. I lifted my head and rubbed the sleepiness away from my eyes. I look at the intruder and saw that it was Itachi. But he seemed different, like a bit more sad. I got out of bed, went to the kitchen as quite as I could, and made some tea for us. When I finished making the tea, I walked back to my room.

Itachi sat down on the floor near my kotatsu. I also sat down and handed him a cup of jasmine tea. He smiled lightly and dranked the cup. I looked at him and asked, "Are you ok? Do you want to talk about anything?"

He sighed. "I killed my clan, all of them except my younger brother." He looked at me for my disgust and rejection. I, however, couldn't imagine how much pain he was in to  have to kill his clan. I moved closer to him and hugged him as best as I could. He looked down confused at my action. "What are you-" "It's okay. It must of been hard for you. You can stop being strong for a while." I interrupted him, and patted his head.

He looked at me as if I was a mystery. He buried his head into my chest and silently cried. I held on to him, not saying a word. I felt something, not pity, but sadness that he had to go through so much. After a few minutes of us being silent, he raised his head.

"Yoru, I'm leaving to go on a S-rank infiltration mission. I don't know when I'll be back. Can you watch out for my younger brother Sasuke? He will need all the help he can get from the people around him. Please, look out for him." He quietly asked me.

I smiled gently, "Why not. I'll look out for him and make sure he doesn't die. But you have to promise not to die, Ok?" He was quiet for a moment and then cheekily asked, "Will you miss me while I'm gone?" I was surprised by the question, but it seemed like he really wanted to know.

"Of course I will miss you. I'll miss you very much.", I answered seriously. He smiled and hugged me tighter. He inhaled and then exhaled. "I'll miss you too. So I'll give you this to remember I'll always to there when you need me." He let go of me and reached into his pocket. He brought out a beautiful necklace and clipped it around my neck.(AN: The necklace is the one from Yoru's Outfit)

He hugged me one more time and whispered, "You don't know how important you are to me." I was confused, since we only met three months ago. He ruffled my hair and gently kissed my forehead. He moved his hand to my cheek and then poked me on the forehead. Before I could say anything else, he vanished in raven feathers.