Land of Waves Part 1

Song called: Blue Bird - (ENGLISH VERSION) by Emma Cherina

HARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUONOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNO

Team 7 appeared at the gates of Konoha with their bags and weapons. Yoru told everyone to at least prepare for the worst. He sealed a months worth of supplies, seven sets of the same clothing, and enough food to feed a whole village for two weeks. Just because he had seen the anime, doesn't mean that he's not worried. He tries to prepare his team mates for the worst.

Walking out the gates with Naruto in front of Tazuna, and the rest of the team behind him, Tazuna took another huge swig of the sake. Suddenly Naruto turned around, raised his arms, and shouted, "All right! We're off!"

The other looked at him weirdly.

"What're you so excited about?!", Sakura asked, annoyed that he shouted in her ears.

"You see, I've never left the village before!" Naruto put his hand above his eyes, on his forehead, looking around excitedly. Tazuna looked incredulous at Kakashi, wondering if he was going to die because of the brat's hyperactive atiitude.

"Hey! Am I really okay with this squirt?!" Tazuna pointed at Naruto, as Naruto suddenly stopped looking around. Kakashi laughed.

"Hahahahaha! I'm a jounin. I'll be watching him. There's no need to worry." Kakashi reassured Tazuna.

Suddenly Naruto had a weird purplish background behind him. Naruto stood still. '...okay with this squirt?!' The words kept repeating in Naruto's mind. He crossed his arms annoyed. 'Anyone but this old dude, man...He's really the worst client! I'll tell him a thing or two...' He tuned around and pointed at Tazuna.

He shouted angrily, "Hey, old man! Don't be mocking Ninjas so much! I'm awesome, you see! I'm a super elite Ninja who will be called Hokage one day! My name's Uzumaki Naruto! Remember it well!" Tazuna just took another swig of his sake.

"The Hokage's the super top-dog ninja in the village, right? You sure as heck don't seem like you could become the Hokage..." Tazuna replied to Naruto's outburst.

The others weren't even paying attention anymore,. They got used to Naruto arguing with the client. They just did something productive, like reading a book (Sakura), checking their supplies (Sasuke), or practicing their jutsu (Yoru). Kakashi just read the Icha Icha Paradise book that Yoru gave back to him. Kakashi will never admit that he had cried tears of joy and relief while hugging Yoru to death.

A vein popped on Naruto's forehead. "Aaah! Shut Up! I'm prepared to do whatever it takes to become the Hokage! You'll have no choice but to acknowledge me then!!"

Tazuna sent a 'Oh Reaaally?' look at Naruto. "Hah? I'll never acknowledge you, squirt... Even if you become the Hokage!"

"What?! I'll kill you!", shouted Naruto as he jumped at Tazuna. Kakashi simply held on to Naruto's back pack. Naruto struggled against the hold.

"I told you to stop it, you moron!" Kakashi sighed.

"No! At least let me have one shot, just one..." Tazuna just walked away calmly. What they didn't know was that there was two people watching them creepily while hiding in the trees.

During their journey, Sakura began to ask a few questions.

"Ne, Tazuna-san..."

"What is it?"

"Your country is "The Land of the Waves," right?"

"What of it?" Tazuna looked unimpressed. Sakura looked back at Yoru.