Land of Waves Arc Part 2

Sorry for not updating for a while. I had to brainstorm and think how Yoru should interfere with the story and how to keep both Haku and Zabuza alive. I know it's been like a week. I've also tried to find my packet of stories that I had wanted to write, but couldn't find them until Monday. But thanks for all those that understand.

HARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARU

Yoru's POV

After scaring Tazuna, he spilled everything to us. How this Gato person was terrorizing The Land of The Waves, the poverty, and how the bridge is the last thing that could save them all. He talked about how sad his daughter and his grandson would be if he never came back. He even pretended to cry and Naruto fell for it. The others including myself, face palmed at his naivety.

I sighed. "These two are chunins from the Hidden Mist. They're known for continuing to fight no matter what the sacrifice. I wonder... Will they be able to sacrifice each other to escape?" I asked myself, my face darkening a little.

Naruto moved closer to Kakashi. I noticed it, but did nothing. Kakashi asked/whispered to me, "How do you know who they are?"

I whispered back, "Oyaji lets me look at his bingo book from time to time."

One of the brothers asked, "How were you able to detect our movements?" I wondered whether he was asking me or Kakashi-Sensei. When he looked at me, I smirked. It was the one I showed my Sexy Jutsu to.

"Ah... The way you two disguised was pretty much dumb. Really? A puddle in the middle of a road when I haven't seen any other puddles. And I'm sure that it hasn't rained for days, or the sky would be gray instead of blue right now. I'm sure Kakashi-sensei also noticed. It was funny to step on you. Oops, I meant, step on the puddle. Anyway, I probably stepped on your face or something. Is that why you're covering your face up? Are you embarrassed that I was able to step on you?" I said all of this with an innocent smile and a sparkling background.

 Is that why you're covering your face up? Are you embarrassed that I was able to step on you?" I said all of this with an innocent smile and a sparkling background

Suddenly Tazuna looked at Kakashi. "If you also knew that, why did you leave the kids to fight?"

Kakashi didn't even look at Tazuna as he said this. "If I felt like it, I could kill these guys instantly. No... Yoru could of kill these guys instantly. But... I had to know...", he looks at Tazuna, "...who the target of these enemies were. But, now I know who is the target. What is going to stop me from aborting this mission? We haven't heard of you being targeted by Ninja at the mission desk. We were supposed to protect you from gangs, thieves, and the like... This is a B-rank or higher. We're only to protect you until you finished building your bridge... If our enemy is a jounin or higher, it would be estimated to be an A-rank."