D-ranks

Song called: Kaze no Rekuiemu
HARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARU

"This is Sasuke, arrived at point B."

"This is Sakura and Yoru, arrived at point C." "Yep."

"This is Naruto, arrived at point A."

"You're slow, Naruto.", commented Kakashi. "Okay, 7th unit... The target has moved."

The target jumped through the trees, eyes flashing. She ran as fast as she could, escaping her followers. She has done this many times before, so she knows where to go. Leaves rustled when she ran. Unknown to her, four pairs of eyes tracked her form from behind the trees.

"Okay, she's there. Found her.", Naruto reported. The four genins moved and hid behind trees following the target. In another place, Kakashi with a mic and earphone, asked, "What's your distance to the target?"

"Five meters. I'm ready to go, dattebayo.", Naruto replied.

"I am, too.", Sasuke confirmed.

"Me too." Sakura also answered. They waited for Yoru's confirmation.
.
.
.
"Where are you, Yoru(San, nii-sama, aniki,)?!", all three other team members asked. They began to think about all the possibilities that could have happened to him, when they heard him chuckling. They turned to the left and saw Yoru sitting on a stump, petting and scratching Tora.

Yes, their target was Tora the Cat, the demon cat.

"Hm... that's a good girl. Aren't you just the best, Tora-chan?" He cooed at her. Tora simply purred and pushed her head against his hands asking for a scratch. He smiled at her behavior and noticed the others staring at him. "Yes?", he asked nervously. They others just face palmed. Kakashi dropped down from the tree he was in.

"How did you get her to come to you, Yoru?", Kakashi asked Yoru, surprised at Tora's behavior. She never did this before. He wondered what was Yoru's trick to get Tora to come to him. Yoru smiled. "I just asked her to come here. When she did, I began to play with her. See?" He pointed down to his lap. Somehow a ball of yarn appeared and Tora was playing with it.

The others looked at each other and began to whisper to each other. Yoru sweat dropped in the background.

"How does he do that? It's like animals, especially cats, adore him or something. I remember the Inuzuka dogs obeying him too." Naruto said jealously. Animals don't like Naruto much.

*Flashback*

Team 7 was hired to walk several Inuzuka dogs. Sakura took the two smallest dogs. Sasuke took one medium size dog that didn't look like too much trouble. Naruto wanted to show everyone up and took the largest dog. Yoru had sighed and told him that he should choose a different dog, but if he chose that dog, he would need to a lot of strength to pull the dog along. The dog practically walked Naruto where ever it wanted to go, whether it was a dangerous area or not.

Yoru chose three medium size dogs that seemed to like him a lot. They would constantly come to him for his attention. Yoru was pretty good with all the dogs. He gave them treats for doing a good job, scolded them when they ran off without warning, and treated them like they were intelligent. When team seven left, the dogs would try to follow Yoru. The Inuzuka clan member smiled and said that Yoru was welcomed to come back anytime. The D-rank mission was a success.