The Bell Test

Song called : Fighter (Cover) [Jubyphonic]

HARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARU

The next morning all of the genin woke up and walked to training ground 20. Yoru woke up even earlier (though he wasn't happy, blood type is AB) to make breakfast for the three of them and lunch for all of them.

Sakura, Sasuke, and Yoru got there before Naruto. Naruto was still rubbing away the sleepiness from his eyes.

"Ohayo, minna. Yawn." Naruto stretched his arms out and cracked his back. Sakura took out a map of the training ground and brought out the trap book. Sasuke was getting out the nets, wires, etc for the traps. Yoru was still half asleep.

"Ohayo, Naruto." "Hn, Dobe." "O-yawn-Hayo Naru-chan." They responded. Naruto looked at the map and asked, "What are those for?"

Sasuke sighed. "We're making traps for the Kakashi. Just the four of us, even with Yoru's help, will not be able to take down a S-rank shinobi. Hence the traps. We need to work together apparently. Oh, and he probably won't be here until 11 A.M. Now, we're making a plan on how to attack him."

"Oh...Wait! How do you know what the test is?! He never told us!", shout Naruto as he pointed his finger at Sasuke. "And that's the longest I've ever heard you talk. Who the hell are you?! Are pigs flying!? You're not Sasuke, are you?!"

Sasuke rolled his eyes and muttered dobe under his breath. "No, I am Sasuke. Pigs are not flying. I know because Yoru told me. And he has never been wrong about these things. He told me the point of this test, the bell test, is teamwork. So we have to work along whether or not we hate each other. We're ninjas and we should act professional."

Naruto gaped at Sasuke. He couldn't believe what his ears heard. He was freaked out.

"Naru-chan, did you eat breakfast yet?" A gentle and smooth voice interrupted Naruto's thoughts. Naruto turned to the speaker. His mind halted to a stop. Red hair, green eyes, and creamy porcelain skin. 'Who was this again?' But then his mind started to work. "Naru-chan..? You are... Yoru...-San, right? Breakfast...No?" He tried to answer through his muddled mind. Growl~

"I see...wait a sec...", Yoru turned to his bag rummaging through it. "Aha! Here." Yoru handed what ever item it was to Naruto. Naruto hesitated but grabbed it. He looked at his hand and saw that it was homemade onigiri that looked like him.

 He looked at his hand and saw that it was homemade onigiri that looked like him

Naruto hesitantly ate a bit of it. Suddenly his movements stopped. Yoru got a little worried and bent down to look at Naruto's face. Instead of an horrified face, Naruto's face was sparkling with snot and tears coming out. He grabbed Yoru's arm and cried tears of waterfalls. "T-thank you, kind sir. I will never forget this kindness...It's delicious!" Naruto started to twirl around while holding the food up above his head. Yoru sweat dropped.