Kakashi-sensei

I looked at the comments and counted the votes. We have a tie for I x Y x H and I x Y x S. Eighteen votes each. So now I need people to decided between these two pairs. Please comment on which one you guys would like. Anyway on with the story.

Song's called: WILDFIRE!! (Cover) [JubyPhonic]

HARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARU

3rd Person POV

Inside the classroom, team 7 waited for their tardy jounin teacher. The others already left with there sensei. Sasuke was going through hand seals as fast as he can. Sakura was reading a genjutsu book. Yoru was sharpening his bladed tonfa. Naruto....was pacing around on the floor. He seemed to be muttering about pranking the teacher.

"He's late.", Naruto stated, annoyed. He poked his head through the doorway and looked around for any signs of their jounin teacher.

"Naruto. Sit down and do something productive. ", Sakura commanded. Naruto just looked at her and whined.

"Why's it that only our team's teacher is late? Other teams have gone off somewhere with their new teachers, and Iruka-sensei also left." He went to the chalk board and grabbed an eraser.

"What are you doing, Naruto?", Sakura asked. She looked annoyed and amused. Sasuke stopped practicing hand seals to look at what Naruto was doing too. Yoru just continued to sharpen his weapon.

Naruto grabbed a chair from a desk and propped it next to the door. He stood on the chair and opened the door slightly, then he put the eraser between the door and the wall. He laughed manically. "It'll be his fault because he's late." He jumped down from the chair and returned it to its place. Sakura smirked, then went back to her book. Sasuke sighed and looked at what Yoru's doing. Yoru smiled and polished his weapons calmly.

"A jounin wouldn't get caught in such a weak booby trap.", Sasuke stated. Suddenly a hand clutched the door. Team 7 stopped what they were doing and looked at the door. Sakura looked startled. Naruto's grin widen. Sasuke stared. Yoru's smile stretch and he tilted his head to the side.

 Yoru's smile stretch and he tilted his head to the side

Slooowly...very slowly...the eraser fell onto the jounin's...gravity defying grey hair and bounced off. The eraser landed on the floor in a quite thump.

 The eraser landed on the floor in a quite thump