The Academy

Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto
Edited: 8/13/17

HARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARU

School....Sigh. The bane of all existence. Right, it's about time for us to go to the academy. They changed the admission age from 8 to 7. So now Sakura and I have to go to school. School...leads to snot-nosed brats and bullies....leads to clicks...leads to crushes...leads to puberty...Noooooo....I don't want to go through puberty again!

I sighed and looked at kaa-chan. I turned on my puppy eyes.

"Do I have to go to school? Can't I stay and learn from you guys?" I asked, while looking a bit down

"Do I have to go to school? Can't I stay and learn from you guys?" I asked, while looking a bit down. Mentally I was hoping she would buy this.

Kaa-chan bent down and patted my head. "Don't worry Ru-chan. It's only for 8 hours. Yes, you do have to go, and you can always ask us any questions that you have." She patted my head one more time and shooed me out the door. "Make sure you-" I interrupted her. "-Take care and watch out for Sakura, and make some friends. I know, I know. You've been telling me this all week." I sighed, and hugged her tightly. Then I walked out the door.

Sakura was in the front yard waiting for me. She spotted me and walked over. "Nii-chan, let's go!" She pulled me along the road. I could tell that she was nervous. She's holding my hand hard and talking really fast.

I sighed and pulled her along walking faster towards the Academy

I sighed and pulled her along walking faster towards the Academy. She looked at me and grinned while swinging our intertwined hand.

*Ten Minutes Later*

We finally arrived at the Academy. Can't say I'm glad, but Sakura sure is. We went into the school and looked for our classroom number. We walked towards a crowded board, and after squeezing through, we finally saw our room number.

"Sakura, we're in room 193. Let's go." I said to her. She looked at the board and said,"Ok."

We walked towards the auditorium and lined up at our room number. We wait at least 5 minutes before the started the ceremomy.

The Hokage started out by saying that we passed the requirements to Enter the Academy.

"To come to The Academy, you must have met these requirements.

1. Love the Village and hope to help perserve peace and prosperity.
2. Have a mind that will not yield, able to ensure hard training and work. Last but not least...
3. Be healthy in mind and body.

So I welcome the new students of the Academy. May you become the new generation of the Will of Fire!"

We all clapped and were dismissed.

"Room 193, follow me!" A normal looking chunin shouted.

The whole line followed him into the classroom.

I noticed some of the clan kids were also in this class. Ino, Shikamaru, Choji, Shino, and Hinata. Phew! No loudmouth brats.

We sat down in the lower levels between Ino and Shikamaru. Sakura and Ino hit it off right from the start. I guess Sakura won't be bullied this time around.

Suddenly I felt eyes staring at me. I turned around and found Shikamaru looking at me. I opened my mouth and bluntly asked, "What?"

HARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARU

Yes! I finally finished this chapter. I thought about adding more to this, but decided to leave off on a cliff hanger. The next chapter will be Yoru becoming friends with Shikamaru, and meeting Itachi.