Teams

Song's called: Sugarvine -REDHiFT Remix- (English Cover)[Jubyphonic]
HARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARU

The next day, we all met up and walked to the Academy. As we walked through the door, we noticed Naruto was here. We walked towards our seat, but Shika stopped to ask how Naruto became a genin when he had clearly failed.

"What the? Why are you here?" Asked Shika, trying to be as polite as possible. "Today's meeting is for graduates only." Naruto pointed to his headband.

"Hey, don't you see this headband?" He grinned. "As of today, I'm a ninja, too! How can I put it, it really suits me." I smiled easily, he was kinda cute, in a brotherly way. I looked at Hinata and can practically hear her thoughts. So Naruto... was able to graduate. It was cute, in a stalker-ish way.

Suddenly two girls appeared through the hall. They were pushing against each other, shoulder to shoulder and making dust appear. They pushed through the door. And then they shouted,"Goal!" It was Ami and Ino.

(A/N: this is Ami, a real minor character in Naruto)

They wore the same expression and and argued against each other. I stopped looking at the doorway when Shika tapped my shoulder and told me to scoot over. But I noticed Naruto's expression, it wasn't a love struck one, but an bored one while looking at them. Suddenly Ami ran towards Sasuke and pushed Naruto out of the way.

"O-ohayo Sasuke-kun...", Ami said to Sasuke. He glance at her annoyed. "Mind if I sit next to you?" She asked, but was interrupted by Ino.

"Hey! I'm going to sit next to Sasuke!", shouted Ino as she grabbed Ami's arm.

"First come, first served!", replied Ami.

"I got into the classroom sooner!", reasoned Ino. They kept arguing who came into the classroom first, so much that I got a slight headache. "Annoying...", I muttered. I looked at Shika who laid his head down in his arms. Then I stood up and tried to wake him up for the team announcement. I looked back towards the commotion. People were starting to gather around them. Sasuke turned and looked at me, then the window. I just smiled (A/N: imagine Yoru's personality is like Fuji Shuusuke) and ruffled his hair. He slapped my hand away and "Hn..". I have to admit it was pretty cute.

Sasuke was probably thinking something like, How annoying. It's certainly fun to rile him up. As I thought before, like a cat.
In the Hokage's office-3rd person POV
Looking through the crystal ball, the all of the Jounins saw Sasuke. One of them asked," Is that one of this year's top rookies, Sasuke Uchiha?" The Hokage confirmed that that was Sasuke.

Kurenai asked, "The sole survivor of the Uchiha clan?" The Hokage replied, "Yes."

The crystal ball moved towards Yoru and stopped at his amused face. Kakashi asked, "Is that the other top rookie? Haruno Yoru? Not impressed to say the least." Suddenly, Yoru looked up towards the crystal mirror, trying to find where the feeling of being watched from. "Ok, a little more impressed.", Kakashi said. Then it moved towards the commotion in the middle of the classroom.
In the classroom-Yoru's POV
Naruto who was pushed suddenly got up onto Sasuke's desk. He stared at Sasuke's face and growled. Sasuke stared back, annoyed at the interruption. In the background, hoards of Uchiha fangirls glared at Naruto. Ami shouted,"Naruto! Don't glare at Sasuke!" Naruto looked at the fangirls then back to Sasuke. His face gradually moved closer to Sasuke's and then lightning began shooting between those two. In the background, Ino shouted, "Just beat him up, Sasuke!" Other fangirls agreed, "Yeah, yeah."