Graduation

The song's called : Jubyphonic- Sayoko Acoustic(English cover)

HARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNOHARUNO

It's been four years since the Uchiha Massacre and some things have changed from the original series of Naruto. I think I'm the cause of those changes. The things that changed to most were their personalities and appearance.

Sasuke practically lives with us. One day, he stayed until midnight for dinner. It was late and we didn't want him to go home alone, so we had him stay over for the night. One night turned into two nights to a week to a month to a year. He even has his own room in our house. But the fangirls don't know that. We didn't want to be mobbed and never told anyone he lives with us. All they know is that Sasuke likes to hang out with me(as a result, with Shika and Sakura too.)

Sasuke isn't the so called emo avenger and spoil brat like the original one. He's a sarcastic, smart, and hardworking person. I would know since he practically sticks by me side all day, and sometimes all night. Instead of the wide neck Uchiha clan shirt and white shorts, Sasuke wears a dark blue sleeveless kimono top and long black kimono pants. He also has dark blue bicep length fingerless gloves and black shinobi sandals.

Sakura is not an Uchiha fangirl, but a brocon. She is quiet, but still has a hot headed personality. She's smart, but also has many skills. She actually can fight with a steel staff and knows medical jutsu. She's still friends with Ino though. Instead of the pinkish red qipao with the Haruno clan sign, she wears a short black turtleneck with the Haruno sign on the back. A dark green sleeveless jacket with lots of pockets for poisons and antidotes. She also wears black legging with a dark green strip down the side and black shinobi sandals.

Shikamaru is more motivated and also has more skills. He unusually kinder to me and knows more that the original Shika does. He also has a protective streak. Shika didn't change his clothing from the original, but his personality is way different. It makes me happy and uneasy at the same time. What else did I change?

The rest of the rookie nine didn't change at all. Ino is still an Uchiha fangirl and wears purple. Shino is still unsocial and wears his clans' jacket. Hinata is so painfully shy and often red with shame. Kiba is still arrogant. Choji is still the kind and chubby boy like before. And Naruto...is still the hyperactive orange attention seeking kid. It's kinda annoying to see Kiba and Naruto fight all the time in class though.

But today is the graduation day test. Everyone is excited. Sakura, Sasuke, and I walked in the classroom to see Choji and Shika sitting in the back while the other rookie nine were sitting in the middle. Except for Naruto. Ah yes! Naruto is painting the monument today. We sat down in the back by Shika. Sasuke sat down by the window, Sakura behind him, and I sat between Sasuke and Shika.

I sighed. Shika looked at me in concern. "What's wrong?" I sighed and said, "Naruto is doing another prank. I wish he could take this seriously. It's not a game. We know he wants to be recognized by the village, but prancing them isn't helping his reputation. If he wants people to pay attention to him, he needs to stop acting like this. It'll grant only him animosity." Shika kept quite for a while. He opened his mouth but was interrupted by a shout. We looked out the window and saw Naruto escaping.

3rd Person POV
Naruto runs with a bucket of paint and some chunins chasing him.

"Hey, Naruto! What have you done!?" Ninja #1 shouted.