Part One

@COPYRIGHT - all rights reserved! This work is mine and mine alone!
💚 PalominoDreamtime 💚

I am BLOWN AWAY by the support Reef Bay suddenly gained through NinaBosKind and RachelBaker976 i was truly ready to leave the story behind as my personal love, before you two beautiful ladies came and gave me hope for it again! It was probably partially my fault, because towards the end there were some lengthy pauses between updates but I made it my mission to complete Reef Bay and I DID!
I bring the sequel back to live because NinaBosKind asked after it! I'm excited for Reef Bay's journey again! 💙

Bailey

Friday the twenty second of April.
My shoulder and ribs were fully healed, as per my examination earlier in the week at the Medical Centre.
Phoenix's leg was pretty much healed and we were cleared to commence riding lesson's next week!
I was also a week into school holidays and currently climbing into the driver's seat of the Driving Instructor's car.
My first official driving lesson.
The tiny, weedy man with huge round glasses engulfed in a massive black frame, who was sitting in the passenger seat, didn't instil much confidence in me.
We'd already been through the awkward greeting where I found out that he was 'Warwick Hennessey' and had taught every one of my brother's so far, how to drive.
"I didn't realise there was a sister among the Evans family tree."
His slightly nasally voice commented as he clutched his folder in his lap.
"Uhh..."
I really wasn't sure what I was meant to say to that.
"Now...I need you to demonstrate the correct procedure for preparing yourself for driving."
Okay so he's gotten over my family tree then.
I could feel his eyes on my every move.
I swallowed nervously as I thought back to the driving handbook.
Sucking in a deep breath, I began the 'process'.
Hopefully the hour lesson would pass by quickly.
I was even slightly looking forward to my 3 - 6:30 shift at the surf club if it meant this lesson would end sooner!
Warwick's constant, irritating throat clearing was driving me nuts!

Slinging my handbag over my shoulder, I headed for the surf club doors.
It was 6:32PM and I was out.
If I had one more teenager hit on me, I'd puke.
Keeping up my speed walking tactic, I rounded the corner and-
"Argh!"
I lost my footing, closed my eyes and waited for my jeans clad butt to hit the ground.
I snapped my eyes open at the feel of something strong going around my back.
My heart lurched into a familiar sprint as I locked gaze's with the all too familiar boy in front of me.
He was somewhat in shadow, due to the lighting outside the surf club, but I'd recognise him anywhere.
I grinned as he pulled me into his body.
But an idea hit me.
I should play with him a bit...
I creased my brow into a frown.
"Do you grab all girl's you come across around the waist and haul them to your body?"
I almost cracked, given the adorably shocked, but confused, yet innocent expression which came over his face.
Almost.
But I'm the girlfriend, so I have to occasionally be a pain in the arse.
Zander's beautiful eyes suddenly began to sparkle.
My heart began to race all over again.
Oh damn.
He smirked.
"Only the downright most beautiful girl in this entire damn universe, who also happens to be named Bailey Grace Evans and is remarkably my girlfriend."
"Hurry up and kiss me."
My belly was knotted up with desire and I stretched onto my tip toes, linking my hands around the back of his neck.
He bent his head and captured my lips in a sweet, but searing kiss.
"What are you doing here?"
I asked a little breathlessly as our foreheads rested against each other's, our arm's still wrapped around one another.
We no doubt looked scandalous to any elderly people nearby.
But I really did not care one iota.
Zander smiled.
"Picking you up obviously."
Naww!
"Have I mentioned that I love you?"
I asked, batting my eyelashes innocently.
"Maybe once or twice..."
I fake gasped.
"You lie!"
He grinned.
I couldn't help but smile.
"C'mon let's get out of here."
He said, stepping back.
Immediately I missed his embrace, as his arms slid off me.
But there was a good chance I was getting selfish about his cuddles.
"Let's."
I agreed, adjusting my handbag straps on my shoulder, then grabbing his hand.
"Did you end up practicing?"
I asked as we walked toward the car park.
"I did."
He agreed with a nod.
"How did that go?"
"Alright."
He shrugged.
"Are you worried?"
"Worried?"
He asked, raising a questioning eyebrow.
"About tomorrow..."
He rolled his eyes.
"No Babe."
He said and squeezed my hand.
I wasn't entirely sure that I believed him.
He was competing tomorrow, so how couldn't he be nervous?
"Is this because you've won since you were eleven?"
He laughed!
"No."
"No?"
"No."
He agreed, coming to a stop alongside his car.
"Zander-?"
"It's a Surfing comp Bails, not a test which answer's if I'm gonna die or not. Besides, I thought you said it doesn't bother you if I win or not?"
I frowned, stretching up onto my tip toes to be able to reach to kiss his cheek.
"Of course it doesn't."
"Well there ya go."
He declared, opening the passenger door for me.
"I'm entering because I do every year."
With a roll of my eyes, I climbed into the car.