Chapter 7

"Plagg are you sure you're not in pain?"

"Tiki for the millionth time I am fine. Sure it aches but I been through worse." Plagg strained as he used his staff as support, "I been through worse. Can't think of any right now but quit asking."

"Okay," Tiki answered after gave a slight giggle.

"Okay your turn to pick a direction," Plagg says as they arrive in a fork on the road of the cave.

"I thought it was yours." she looks at him.

"You have a luckier chance than me. All I see is rock and more rock." plagg says with a tiresome look.

Tiki shuddered at deciding a direction. She picks one and continues on their way.  Throughout the tunnel, until it was pitch black. A glowing light appeared of a flame. Plagg and Tiki froze. They heard voices. Plagg pulled Tiki behind a nearby boulder as they listened.

"Just forget about it Nooroo!" A guy complained as the appeared from the corner with a torch..

"I need to find my brooch," Nooroo says.

"Why do you always lose it? You're sure you didn't misplace it like you do your notebook?"

"Shut up wayzz. I look everywhere and it has to be in one of these tunnels. You should be thanking me anyway." Nuru chuckled.

"Huh why?" Plagg started to groan from the loss of blood, "Wait do you hear that?"

"Plagg are you okay?" Tiki whispered.

"Who is that?" Wayzz shouted.

Plagg then falls to the ground. Tiki rush towards him, "Plagg!"

"Who are you?" Wayzz asked.

Nooroo rush over to help Tiki and lifted Plagg, "He wounded from an arrow." Tiki answered as she started to tear up.

"Let's take them to the hideout he needs medical attention," Nooroo says.

Wayzz nodded and lead the way to there hideout. Once they arrive at the entrance of the hideout Wayzz says, "Don't worry you guys are safe here." Then entered.

"Wayzz! You thought you can leave to hide from the tunnels!" A screaming girl jumped in front of him.

"Ahh! Now I remember why I was helping Noorroo." wayzz groaned as he flinch when the girl punched his arm.

As Nooroo and Tiki entered with Plagg, "You two stopped arguing we have to help this guy."

"First he provoked me." She gave an angry glare at Wayzz who was leading them to one of the cave room. "Hmmph I'll go get the needle and string," she says angrily as no one paid much attention to her.

Once they lay down Plagg on one of the cushions he let out a deep breath, "Plagg are you okay?" Tiki shook his shoulder and gain no response.

"My lady he will be fine he just needs to be stitched up, be fed, and rested," Nooroo reassured.

"This is all my fault." Tiki squeezed her eyes to let out a tear.

"My lady it is not.." he was cut off.

"It is! He even said so!" She says as she remembers what happened before jumping into the waterfall. "I'm sorry. So much happened that I can't keep myself under control."

"My Lady Plagg will get better, go out with Wayzz while I stay and help heal Plagg."

"Alright." Tiki was lead away with Wayzz.

"Bing here to save the day." Bing waltz in, "Hey he kind of cute."

"Bing!" Nooroo groaned.

"I'm just saying! Geez!" Bing kneeled down to help clean off the injury. "How did they end up in our tunnels anyway?"

"I don't know but they traveled a long way," Nooroo said calmly in his monotone voice.

___________

"Tiki is that short for something?" Wayzz asked.

Tiki held her breath at the thought of revealing her whole name to a bunch of strangers, "Yes but I rather not say who I am or was. Where am I anyway?"

"Your deep underground of the mountain. We're surrounded by many nearby villages."

"Were far away from Kigomb then?"

"It is the farthest. What happened to you and boyfriend Plagg?"

"We're not dating." Tiki says as she thinks about maybe return to her father and maybe no longer caused trouble, "we were chased by guards for a crime and then Plagg was shot by an arrow. Then we fell in the waterfall that led to here I guess."

"That how you got to our tunnels." Wayzz thought out loud, "Why were you running from guards?"

"Umm well. Plagg is an outlaw and I say I'm a fugitive." Tiki said hesitating of what might be the outcome.

"Well welcome to the club then." Wayzz chuckled.

"What club?"

"The gang and I are outlawed thieves. We steal the rich and help the poor. We serve the community but snobs only want to keep to it themselves."

"Yeah haha. Great service." Tiki complimented and thought about her father, "So there more of you."

"Only four of us. Bing use to be a professional Seamstress. She an outlaw for stealing some empress fabric to make clothes for the poor. Nooroo is from the west as you can see from his clothing. He was a medical doctor that stole medicine to make a free hospital around here. However, he got in trouble for stealing patients from other clinics. There Trixx he doesn't come till later. He the youngest, he gets in trouble a lot from the black market. Then there me. I use to be an advisor assistant to an emperor. I spoke up and well It got me in huge trouble." Wayzz chuckled.

"Wow, and how did you all meet?"

"By faith I guess." he chuckles. "I learned a lot as an assistant. Tiki I know who you are."

"What?" Tiki said shockingly with fear in her voice.

"You're the daughter of Saizo. Don't be scared I'm your friend. I saw you one time when your mother was alive. Tikiania why did you leave I heard you ran away a while ago?"

Tiki started to tear up and Wayzz was attacked with a tight embrace, "my father had arranged for me an engagement and my stepmother has been cruel. I couldn't handle it anymore. Now Plagg is hurt because of me" she whimpers.

"Tikiania calms down." he pulls up her chin to face him, "your safe. Plagg is alive. I guess you haven't told him who you are?"Wayzz assumes.

"Kinda he knows who I am but not what happened. He found out when the guards were after us. I think he'll never trust me again." said in a shaky scared voice.

"Whatever happens now don't be scared. I won't tell the gang who you are until you explain it to Plagg."

"Thanks, Wayzz." Tiki dried her tears.

"Come on we got to put you near a fire. Don't want to get the princess sick." Wayzz teased.

"Haha, I'm not a princess. I am a fugitive now." she laughs.