Chapter 16

The gang finally finished eating at a restaurant. The group was involve a debate over where the noodles they order come from. Plagg and Tikki avoid eye contact but he was involve in the conversation after drinking catus juice. While the gang was talking a soldier walked in casual y into the restaurant. No one paid any attention since he isn't recognize in any other familiar armor of the area. Soon Plagg gave a glance at him and stood up. Bing ask what wrong but Plagg said it was just a friend and excuse himself to see him. They ask Tikki if she knew who he was but she didn't. So they stared at Plagg as went to a corner of the bar where they can not be seen.

Plagg in the meantime help the solider stranger to a booth and called for drink to there table, "Chen what are you doing here?"

Chen chuckled in seriouness if he was upset but happy; his armor was close to look like a kimono of gold and purple, A mid time man who was worn down of his glory days, and grey hair that ombre out to light version, "Its gone."

Plagg face went pale,"What do you mean its gone?"

"Dark chi Plagg. Your friends are free but with a master at hand." He said in tired voice.

"What are you talking about? What master?" Plagg hissed in confusion.

"Beware Plagg. She a demon you must stop her and...protect everyone."

Plagg growled in frustration, "Chen! Where do I find it to do that?"

"You are one of the cursed," Chen continued ignoring Plagg's question, "You can stop it. The spirit of the Chi will help but you must find it. Soon... Before they turn to the dark and you may join them, beware of the dark"

"Chen! Speak! In words! That I can understand." Plag whined ashe hit his head on the table.

"Plagg you know I can't but you know I can't do this alone or you." Chen plainly says stilled tired from his journey.

Chen pull out a purple gem, "Find the great master" And gave it to plagg.

Plaff scoff at the gem and put it in his pocket, "How?"

"You'll know, the spirits have faith in you."Chen as he rubbed his eyes, "the great master can train you up in the snowy mountains." Then Chen bowed to Plagg and disappeared before Plagg can respond.

Plagg growled to himself and went back to the gang. They all felt the tension he brought and gave him space. Trixx then offered that everyone go exploring around the vilage. Everyone split in by Wayzz, Bing, and Tikki; Nooroo and Plagg; and Trixx and Dusso.

Wayzz'Bing' and Tikki
"Hey who do you think was that guy?" Bing asked.

"Plagg must know a lot of people as a street rat. Right Tikki?" Wayzz asked as Tikki kept looking back to where Plagg and Nooroo left.

"Yeah its true. I remember in Kigomb that he was even friends with some guards. and other strange places" Tikki recalled.

"Oh look clothes!" Bing screech as she rushed to the market place, pulling Tikki with her."

"Help!" Welp Tikki as she tried to hold onto Wayzz.

"Hey I got you. Bing go ahead so you can start looking. Me and Tikki will behind you." Wayzz said then Bing let go and Tikki ran into Wayzz chest.

"Ugh fine. Tikki you better hurry up." Bing eye rolls and ran to the market place.

"Hmm, its wierd that Dusso didn't want to join us." Tikki says upsettly.

Wayzz wrapped his arm around her shoulder, "Trixx will take care of her. He a flirt but I think Dusso more afraid of Bing."

Tikki giggled, "yeah, but its strange."