chapter 23

The sun was shining on his face which was odd for his usual time being in the shadows. His eyes adjusted to his surroundings and he realized he was in his room He felt something move behind him. He looked over his shoulder to see Tikki rolling closer to him in her sleep.

"Right...Last night." Plagg whispered to him self.

He was still in disbelief of the revelations that occurred last night and now he was waking up in her bed. He was glad she was here, he knows he been more distanced with her.She rolled around some more and he turned to look at her again. She seemed to be sleeping peacefully. She was tangled in her hair. She began to rustle around and her eyes flickered open and she stretched her arms out. Her face found Plagg's and Tikki smiled at him and he forced a smile back. She put her hand on his cheek and felt the dampness.

"Did you have another nightmare, Plagg?" She asked in concern.

Plagg nodded his head and she dried his face with her palm. She hugged him tight, "It's okay. It's just a dream. Nothing else."

He nodded into her shoulder, "I don't even remember falling asleep here."

Plagg had a somber look on his face as his arms were wrapped around her, hugging her tightly. Her eyes were wide with shock at first and then she wrapped her arms around his neck.

"Tikki, please, don't go anywhere." Plagg said in concern of his dream.

"Where would I go exactly?" She questioned in confusion.

"I was just having a nightmare and you- I don't want anyone getting hurt." He stopped talking before he got embarrassingly upset.

Tikki's eyes got big, as it sounded familiar to her dream, but she said nothing so she wouldn't sound crazy or upset him further. She patted the back of his head, "I'm right here, Plagg. Even if you don't always want my help"

Plagg smile soon disappear into a upset grin, "Ten pieces of bronze per visitor we know is out there, right now." He yelled.

As he got up and open the door of his room. The gang fell onto the floor. Trixx cleared his throat as Bing and Dusso stared while Wayzz just walked by, then stop to see the commotion. All of them standing in the doorway. They all had stupid grins on their faces.

"Are we interrupting something?" Trixx said as he wiggled the ridges of his forehead.

"No." Plagg responded in irritation.

Bing just nodded to their arms wrapped around each other. Tikki and Plagg looked back at their arms and jerked away from each other.

"An explaination will stop the curious become curiouser." Nooroo comments as he passed the hall with his tea ignoring the doorway commotion as he headed for breakfast.

"It not what it looks like and anyone that say other wise will become my new punching bag." Plagg growled making everyone scatter.

"You have such a way with words." Tikki said in shock as they disapper.

"I know and you don't.." Plagg smirked as jump out into the hall heading out of his room.

"Wait.. Wha...." Tikki was soon cut off.

"Okay he's gone."Bing shouts as everyone started crowding her. "Tikki you have some explaining to do."

"You guys saw him the last couple of days he not been acting odd. That because he didnt want to sleep, so I was with him." Tikki says making sure any of her words was not misunderstanded.