Chapter 34

"Ugh what am I wearing?" Screeched Bing as she turned around and looked at her body to see an unflattering servant Egyptian dress.

"You became a servant girl," Dussu says as she came out of a room with a basket full of dirty clothes.

"Wait ..WHATT ME A SERVANT!!" Pollen screech, "No WAY How do I!! Where are we, Who did this to me? Ooh those...those Akuma sisters!! I swear they will regret what they did?" She continues to look at her unfashionable ensemble, "AAHH look at this!! No pattern, no color, no accessories! When we see them again they are so going to be dead."

"It doesn't look so bad, your hair is cute,"Dussu said as she saw it was shorter in a bob cut.

"It easier for you to say you always wore those servant clothes."She stated without realizing what she had said and hurt Dussu feelings. "Oh, I'm sorry I didn't."

"I know what you meant, I forgive you."Dussu gave a smiled.

"But where are we? It doesn't feel like we're in China anymore." Pollen says as she looked around the strange stone buildings.

"It seems like we're in a palace of a foreign land, come on we don't want to stick out," Dussu says as she looks to see the hieroglyphic on the stone pillars and found some containers.

"Shouldn't we leave and find our friends." Pollen says in a little confusion as she looks around to see if the close is clear.

"We don't know where we are or where they are, it's better if we follow the flow and stay here, servants aren't just allowed to just leave, we need to wait to be excused," Dussu ordered.

"So I have to work!!" Pollen cried out.

"YES!" Dussu states, "We have no other choice."

______________________________________
Wayzz and Nooroo had been wondering in a canyon in the deserts in traveling outfits with camels not too long they found Plagg passed on the floor.  He was just waking up when they were approaching him. Before Plagg could speak with anger Wayzz practically went to lynch at Plagg and pin him to a wall of the canyon with his katana.  "You did this! You betrayed us!"Wayzz yelled.

"Get off of me Wayzz I don't want to fight!"Plagg growled as he shoves him off of him and had his staff ready.

"Nooroo, I don't understand what's going on why he is so angry!"  

"Quit lying you, traitor." Nooroo said as he stood his ground.

He shook his head then pushed Wayzz back in, and again fought against his attacks. "Why does Wayzz think I'm a traitor!?"

Nooroo frowned when it appeared that Plagg was honestly frightened and confused.

"Do you honestly not remember what you did?" Nooroo asked in a sad tone, leaning against the wall of the canyon as he watched.

"The last thing I remember... Kida I called for her... I don't remember anything else..." Plagg replied, "what's going on? Tell me what's going on..." Plagg turn to see and the gang wasn't with the rest of them. "Where's Tikki... Tell me what happened. What did I do?"

"You really... don't remember..." Wayzz closed his eyes and sighed as he stopped his fighting stance.

"REMEMBER WHAT?!" Plagg was losing patience. "What happens..."

"Plagg..." Nooroo shook his head, then glanced at him and his arm that was burnt with a tattoo.

Plagg followed his eyes and gasped when he saw it and with shame he hid it, "She took over me."