chapter 20

Tikki and Plagg bodies laid next to each other and Katara cackled in amusement. However, in the middle a light glowed that appear within them then exploded over them to vanish there bodies as well as there friends. Katara felt something wasn't right then vanished to the monk prison.

"What happen? what did you do!?"Yelled Katara at the monk who laid in the floor as something hit him so hard from a battle weaken from a loss of power.

"I save them." Monk said in a heavy breath from exhaustion with a grin.

"What for? They were just being pest." Katara growled in annoyance

"They will be your dismay Katara." The monk stood his ground.

Katara laughed evilly throughout the cave, " Tikkiania! She nothing, she doesn't even know how to tie her own kimono"

"Her heart is pure.."

Katara quickly cut him off, "The prophecy is wrong you fool. It can't be accomplished without the chi, which so happens to be right here in my cage, you monk."

"That won't stop them." The monk stood of great force of expression of determination.

"They are just kids. A street rat and the de throne princess. Hmmph you wasted your power to save them." Katara growled as she disappear into a black smoke.

"No I gave them the Chi" He whispers, "But, I fear I damaged them in saving them." The monk say as he crossed his legs and meditated. The Chi power that he given them brought them life but he to use there connection of their first kiss to bring them back to life.

That moment was now erase. Which means that all those kisses that showed their feeling for each other is now gone with no memory but the friendship still remained. "If I was formed once it can be done again,"The monk smiled as he sat and breath slowly sending prayers to the miraculous.

(AN:They don't remember that they kissed in the cave, or after their arguments. None of the kisses. So if they kiss next time it would be their first.)

Katara stood at the temple that was destroyed, "Saizo gone, so I guess that makes me queen."Katara laughed in great joy as raise the gem and a huge beam shoot the floor. "Come my minions"The floor started breaking down to form a hole. Plagg gang surrounded her with red eyes glaring zombie-like into the hole. The minions back away from the growing hole letting the little demons explode out in a tornado like into the sky. The evil snake that wrapped around her transform into a black raven, "You will find Tikkiania and observe her little journey of hers."

One of the gang of Plagg approach to her, "Mistress shouldn't we just stop them."

"No Noboru."Katara had let the demon to take over the members of Plagg old team, "Let them continue I could use some entertainment, before full domination."

"Go Narimasa you will be my eyes." She raises her hand with the raven know as Narimasa into the sky and he ready himself t fly into the sky.

"Now it time to do a little remolding!! Go my minions take over this city!"She yelled as the storm of minions flew down like a plague into the city.

The gang set out there journey to the Mountain. They had just had only eaten their fill of meat, and some new berries they found found to take on their journey. They traveled long hours in the forests. Nooroo held the map that lead the way. Bing had been complaining the whole way about the nats that flew all over her. Plagg stayed silent looking out for any danger. He almost felt like he was in the forbbiden forest. Wayzz was talking with with Trixx as they both carried everything. Dusso and Tikki was in back silent.

"I'm sorry about Master saizo." Dusso said finally breaking the tension.

Tikki didn't respond.

"I tried to tell you but Katara cast a spell not to reveal a word."