chapter 18

"What do you mean she gone?" Bing screamed as Plagg told the gang except Dusso who was still in her room that Tikki has left.  

"She left at night. Her father is sick, it only the right thing for her to do." Plagg explained annoyingly as fill a bag to head to the mountains if this conversation makes him become a solo act.

"But what about the arrange marriage thing?" Trixx asked remeber that they mention it at one time.

"Her father will reconsider, he suffered a lot in her absence." Wayzz said.

"They all think she dead." Plagg said painly. "She is no danger. She never was only when she was here. She just wanted to escape and take a break." Plagg explained, " Now she going back to her old life....

"But what was her old life?" Bing asked.

Plagg ignored the question as only Wayzz knew her original origins and not planning to expose he now.

"Won't you miss her?" Nooroo asked in concern.

"That brat is out of my hair, I don't care what she does." Plagg mocked as he drop his bag and headed to the cliff of the hideout.

"Plagg..." Nooroo started to persuade Plagg.

"Look Nooroo I'm going to tell you about what I told tikki. This isn't your battle. So you want to reconsider with your help go ahead."

"Plagg stop what happen with tikki is not involve with this trip. Why did you really send her away?" Wayzz interjects.

"Her father is sick and I don't want her to make the mistake as I did when my mother was sick. She cause me so much trouble for her to be regretting later on. I had to put her in her place. Look what. Idid is for her own good and she even agreed that why she left at night. She gone and Thats it now leave me alone." Plagg growled angrily.

No one from the gang tried to chase him and all had sadden expression. Knowing that Tikki has left and they don't know what was next.

Plagg sighed and let his head fall back against the cave wall behind him. He thought back to last night had no idea what he'd been thinking last night. What was he doing with this girl?

He thinks back to last night when he escorted her to her home.
_

___________________________

"It's ok." I said as I slowly let go of her hand encouraging her this was a good idea."Go ahead...I'll be right behind." I said quietly. Disappointment filled my heart. I continued walking out of the forest. I could hear Tikki nervousness as she trembles.

"Plagg I wish you could come and see my father" Said Tikki

"No thanks." I said. "Not surprise But there is no place for me." I added. Who would want to invite a streetrat seen as useless person back here?

"How about with them?"

"I'm sure eventually it won't work out but you'll know where to find me." In the forbidden forest but she won't see me again that because life will go on and there a chi demon to fight but details details.

"Plagg, what's wrong?" I felt Tiki's hand on mine.

"Were here." I said as I quickly passed her stuff and walked away.

Tikki stopped me She trying to urge me to come with her. "No..." I said. "I... (I love you)Its okay." I said quietly as I walked past her then she thanks me for her freedom. It was an awkward one to word conversation till I had to leave.