Chapter 31

The gang ran toward the screaming that came below the canyons. The rocky scenes had transformed into a lushed forest when they got there.

A young girl, with a tattered red clothes scurried lost in the Forest, she could hear the brutes that were after her. She kept running with her one of her hand holding on to her chest. She couldn't be caught for the slightest. There was a lake ahead where she could see only a small island in the distance. She took a deep breath, and jumped but was caught by her arm.

"Fifth time this month, eh slave? Well, let's see what your punishment is this time." The brute growled as he dragged her with him.

The girl cried for help louder.

"Alright I'm going to shut your mouth.."The brute raised his hand ready to set a punch, then a stone strike his head.

"Hey why don't you pick someone your own size." Trixx smirks as he stood before the brute, "or just me."

The brute growled in responds and Trixx began charge him.

The brute threw the girl to the floor unconscious and ready his attack against Trixx with a beating. Trixx  caught his shoulder and jumped over him then disappear into a nearby bush. The brute turn around in search for Trixx who echoed his voice to the other side to pester him. It was a game of illusion that eventually the brute had a headache from charging to different parts of the hiding spot which Trixx had tricked. The gang soon appeared and watch the battle from the distance, Nooroo went around to help the unconsiouss girl who lay a distance from the battle. The brute soon had tired himself out from Trixx illusion game. Which gave a chance for Trixx strike him his final attack with a knockout.

"Finally his pestering, is finally used for someone else." Plagg smirks with amusements then turns the girl who finally was waking up and his eyes widen. "Darcey?"

Darcey turn to him with an annoyed face, "Great your friend saved me. Congrats " She eye rolled as she started to get up. Nooroo tried to help her up but she declined,  "I could of handle it myself."

The gang was just watching as Plagg and Darcey converse into a arguement, "Oh please you were going to get hit."

"Whatever, I didn't. Your friend stopped that remember." She sassed.

"When was the last time you saw your sisters?" Plagg said with a concerned voice as he heard the brute comment about her being a slave for over a month.

"Last night! Well just Icy who saw me, she put me here cause I got her mad again. Kida had other stuff to do." Darcey eyerolled.

"Sound like a great family." Pollen says with a slanted eyebrow with crossed arms.

'Yeah were perfect."Darcey faked smile with her sarcastic voice, "Who are these people with you?" She said annoyed by his company.

"MY team and this guys, is Darcey an old friend." Plagg introduced.

"Hi."She eye rolled not really caring. "what are you guys even doing in this part?"

"Saving you. Which means we need to get out before that brute wakes up." Plagg gave a slight glare toward her as sign to help.

"Right, come on." Darcey sighed in a annoyed voice as she started to walk ahead of them.

Plagg waved his hand toward the gang followed him. Trixx had a odd feeling of Darcey but shook off the feeling as he saw how Plagg knew her. When they left the opening where the Brute lay, Trixx turn to check if the brute wasn't waking up. When he looked the brute was no longer in sight. 

"Trixx is something wrong?" Duusu (Sorry about the misspelling before but here you go. Its Properly correct) asked as she saw Trixx frozen in his spot.