Chapter 29

when they got of the cave Trixx was left with the most injuries from Pollen sister. He as been asleep in bed for 3 days .

Dusso hasn't left his side since then.whispered, "please. I need you to wake up. I need you... Trixx please... I love you."

What else could make her heart ache with the same fear she ffelt for Trixx, if it wasn't love? What else could have given her butterflies and involuntary smiles whenever he was around, if it wasn't love?

And then something shifted in her arms. A soft groan. Her heart leaped in her throat again as she looked down and saw Trixx's eyes flutter open. "Dus-Dusso?" he croaked, faintly. "Are you o-okay?"

Finally, like an explosion, his lips met hers and her heart filled completely with feelings of joy and love for him. The kiss was soft and gentle, but filled with so much care and love for the oothe. After a few seconds, Dusso pulled away, wanting to never leave his arms.

"Trixx, I-"

"I know, I like you too." He hugged her tightly again. Dussso, without prevailing, tried to keep a smile off her face.

 she chocked out as tears began to fall. Trixx's eyes widened. "Hey, uh... Look, I'm sorry... I didn't mean-" he began to apologize for making her cry, but was suddenly jerked even closer to her face. Then she kissed him roughly, but lovingly.

 "I...uh..." she stuttered as she backed up slowly. Trixx sensed her plan of retreat and reached out to her, quickly grabbing her by the arm.

"Leaving so soon?" he asked, looking irritated. And he had every reason to be. Dusso was just about to leave him standing there after kissing him and he wasn't just going to allow that.

"I..." she began but couldn't continue. Her face was red, and she felt really embarrassed by what she had done. Seeing his irritated look she knew he was about to tell her never to do that again, but just as she was fearing the worst Trixx pulled her back to him and he kissed her.

"I'm okay and can I say you can always kiss me whenever."Trixx chuckled as Dusso smiled.

They heard someone purposely coughed behind them, they turn to see Bing-Pollen leaning on the door,"I know I'm interrupting something so I'm not gonna ask. But I am gonna ask how are you feeling Trixx."

Trixx eye rolled at his friend and let go of Dusso waist, "Fine, great sleep and wakeup."Trixx smiled as Dusso shoves him, "how about you Pollen?"

"Great.... except your sister knows everything now and well we are on a time schedule." Pollen informed.

Trixx stretched as he stood up, "So I'm gonna go through the back that way Nami doesn't tries to stop me. Ouch!!"  Trixx says as he stretched one of his arms.

"But you can't!!"Pollen says but interrupted was interrupted by Trixx.

"I can and I will and bye!" Trixx waves as he ran out to the halls.

"Ugh! I swear.. I.. Willl ugh!!"Pollen whined,  "Dusso come one lets go!" She yelled in annoyance. 

Pollen had calmed down as she realized that Trixx wasn't going to say good bye to his sister. She and Dusso had to say the bad news.

"But where is he?"Nami whined.

"He going ahead," Plagg sighs, "we'll catch up to him." Plagg tighten his lips and silently left out of the room to wander off.

Nooroo shakes his head, "Sorry that your brother departed..."

"I know how he is.... he leaves because of me...I abandon him he has every right too. I just wish that past can stay in the past." Nami sniffles as tear drops fell.