Epilogue

"That still doesn't explain how you became from humans to magical creatures." Marinette questioned in confusion, "What about the other Kwamis there is like 19 in your magic box?"

Tikki giggled, "Oh yeah! That's kind of a different story after 18 years of Katara defeat...."
__________________________
Crash...boom

"Plagg.," Tikki called him as they took a nap from a makeshift hammock on top of a tree

"Yeah, T." Plagg sighs as he can hear the explosions from the mountains. "I think my eardrums burst from that obnoxious noise pollution. I really wouldn't be surprised if it was them again." He rolled his eyes in exasperation. He doesn't realize how loud he is then commented,"Those kids are giving me headaches."

"You have been saying that since our son was born." Tikki giggles, "And you been saying it more after the war started."

"15 years, sugar cube, to be exact."

"I've already told you to not call me that, you would like me to call you stinky sock."

"No," Plagg grins a mischievous smile, "but you should, that be delightful to hear."

"Let's talk." Tikki states.

"Alright... let's talk." Plagg grins again.

"No, sit down to talk."

"You sure cause each time we 'sit down to talk', we usually end up kissing," He gained some consciousness, enough to move his head forward enough to kiss her lips softly.

"True," she giggled into his lips. "But no kissing. I mean it."

"Unfair," he mumbled, kissing her again. "But alright."

Her grin was devilish. She sat up against the tree trunk, and he did the same. Tucking her legs beneath her, she grabbed the blanket and threw it over their backs, and since she'd turned it lengthwise, it was wide enough to accommodate both their backs and wrap around their front, too. Plagg pulled his knees up to his chest.

"What do you want to talk about?" He asked, and yawned tiredly. Then pull her chin up into a kiss.

She blushed and looked away, "I said no kissing."

"I love you too, Tikki," Plagg kissed her again, and felt electricity move through his body.

They pulled away and Tikki was still blushing, "talk now.."

"Thank you," he breathes softly as he took a cheese that she hid in her bag, "Thank you for this."

"It's nothing," she says and she grabbed an apple she brought as well.

He starts to eat the snacks he swopped.

"You should save to share." She comments jokily.

"I am so grossed out by your kindness that I'm not gonna share." Plagg chuckles. Something like anxiety -or worry- passes through his eyes but as soon as it's gone, he leans forward and then there-there, that millisecond moment where their lips barely brush, a thousand fireworks go off in her chest. He pulls back gently, to look into her eyes, and she nods the subtlest nods.

And then he's kissing her. He pulls away hesitantly, but she leans forward, into his lips and every atom in her body collides.

He places his hand softly on her cheek after hovering around it for a moment, and her hands are placed at the nape of his neck, pulling him closer. Softly, kindly, he's always so gentle with her, the way his hands reach into her loose hair, tilting her head up slightly, the way his thumb strokes her cheekbone, as though she's something to treasure. To him, she is. She feels like she's drowning in him, in the kiss, but she's never been scared of drowning before. She is ignited by passion, by love, her eyes closed.