chapter 39

Darkness cascaded over the remains of the once peaceful Kigomb. It was empty; a desolate wasteland littered with the ruins of houses. Smoke drifted up slowly into the night sky.

"Started with wedding bells and now I'm here. I have fooled them all. No, I did not love the groom. In my heart, there is no room nor in his that way it was easier to finally get rid of him. As well as his daughter" A growing headache appear out of nowhere as she stumble down.

"You cannot handle the chi," Asami yelled as she was trapped in Katara cage.

"I can!" She growled as she stung them with electricity as she got up.

"Katara were all here why don't you finish us?" Saeki groans from exhaustion in the cage.

"Together till the end remember." Katara cackled, "Everything will be mine and I need some witnesses!"
_________________________
"So you're the infamous Master Jung?" Plagg asks as look at him as he glowed.

"Yes, I am. I now congratulate you on proving yourself worthy of receiving the chi." Jung bowed for there presence.

"Thank you it is a great honor." Nooroo bowed in return.

"The chi had chosen you as heroes but you must defy it." He smiles with his squinted eyes, " The chi is a great power but with a purpose. It can be evil, it can strength, and it can be nothing."

"Uh, how do we defy it?" Trixx states and he still try to complicate the idea of chi.

"You 5 have already defied it. Remember what you went through to get my puzzles. You know what you are. Asami taught you but look in yourself... Nooroo you have the greatest power of them all. You are wise for you had allowed this team comes together. It could have been just one." Nooroo looked at Plagg, "It could have been 4." Jung states as Nooroo thought back when he first Wayzz and Pollen they were running from temple guards. He had traveled to a town to be a fugitive in hiding. He had pulled them into his tent to hide from the guards. They then learned Nooroo story and connected to him. They realize that Nooroo was a wanted outlaw or instead of splitting up they had agree to run away together. They traveled into a forest hoping to make a hideout for them to stay hidden. They soon had discovered young Trixx injured in the cave where they had moved in and created there hideout. Soon Trixx joined them into the there little group. Nooroo remembers them creating a pack to fight the Injustice that they face and would go against the law to do good.

Jung interupts his thoughts, "Your kindness and wisdom allow you to see the greater good. You chose them to be warriors and you will continue that. Nooroo your chi is given to you to bestow faith. You decide how you use it, what can this power be represented? Nooroo the chi connects to a substance as a symbol, what is yours?"

Nooroo looked at his moth brooch, "By a moth, I can represent this power."

"Wise choice, Moth is driven toward light for some unknown reason. You'll have the strong power that the only ones who will undo it the holder of destruction, which can be interpreted in both good and bad. Your weapon is faith and trust and in battle, you will be able called upon help and create more hero. Help your members decide their's."

Nooroo looked at them and caught eye contact with Pollen then back at Jung.

He nodded and states,"For a long time you've been known as Bing and now you reinvented yourself as Pollen. Never forget your past as it made you who you are today. You are community, brightness and personal power. You help your friends gain hope when all felt lost for them. You are subjection and you know very well what represents you."

Pollen looked at her hair comb and the gem she technocally stole and remember why she changed her name. Everything she done had stung her so her choice was simple, "I chose bee."