Chapter 28

Dong stood at the entrance with red glowing eyes.

Trixx immediately growled, "What are you talking about?"

Dong then cracked his neck, "That piece ain't going anywhere Trixx." Then he cracks the other side his head and an army of 5 lined up beside him and Dong noble look transformed into a demon. "And neither are your corpses." Then Dong and the line up bent and ran toward the Kwami. The Kwamis then started to run toward the piece eventually Bing and Trixx went ahead toward the pillars and the gang stayed behind to fight.

One of the girl demons was attacking Plagg, "Na ah missy. I'm Plagg and he doesn't give in that easy." He did a cocky smile as he dodges her cawing punches with his staff.

"Oh you think you can take me on you must be crazy." She eye rolled as she ducks down and slide her leg under his feet to make him trip.

One of the Demons charge at Dusso she dodges him and hit with her elbow on his neck which made him fall. She flipped backward to dodge another demon who came close from Tikki battle there punches kept on attacking her but eventually, one of the demons got her my leg and swung her towards the floor. One of the demons ran toward her and Nooroo blocked and drop kick it into smoke.

"Are you alright Dusso?" Nooro says as she pulled her up.

"I'm okay. but look Dong is going after Bing and Trixx now!" Dusso said worriedly.

"Let help the rest first then we'll go after Dong." Nooroo reasoned as he saw them racing each to the pillars and saw the piece up high on a stand.

Tikki pulls out her tessen fan in her hand as she is in the middle of the two guys (ironyXD) ready to ambush attack. She waits for their last movement as they start to charge at her and he ducks their swords that stabbed each other into smoke. Plagg was left in his battle with that demon girl. The demon grabbed Plagg's arm and twisted it as she kicked Plagg in the stomach and let go of his arm as she sent him flying. Plagg went for the demon as he prepared a kick. Demon easily dodged it as she grabbed Plagg's foot midair and threw him to the ground. Plagg came back with force in his elbow to give a blow to the Demon jaw. She fell to the floor but quickly spin a kick to trip Plagg. The demon walked over him.

"Plagg your one of us..." then in seconds she vanished into smoke with an evil grin. Plagg shakes his head as Tikki ran towards him.

"Plagg are you okay."

"Huh... yeah yeah.."He shakes his head, "Where Dong?"

"He after Trixx and Bing."

Trixx and Bing dashed ran across the roofs jumping over each pillar with the grace of a fox. Dong was close behind like a wolf after a prey. Bing and Trixx had to split up with each try to reach the piece. Dong then split up into two of him was close behind, Bing threw herself under the roof edge. Dong double passed her thinking she went somewhere else. Bing heart rate slows down thinking that they both left and pass. She flipped back onto the top of the pillar, where no one is around in sight. She looks at the tessen and flips it on her hand. She looks at the pillars to see Trixx reaching the top.

"Look poor Trixx is running away from changes."He Cackled, Dong walked as his long whip across his face as he threw a fireball toward Trixx that made him fall to his knees. Never to reach the piece. "Look where you ended up alone... Outcasted. Forgotten."

"No..."Trixx groaned.

"You can change your fate from being Kwami, boy." He smirked and kicked Trixx down and reach for the piece. "But who would want a scrub like you-you couldn't even get to the piece."He cackled.

As his hand reaches out for the piece the piece a string with a needle spiked him, "Not on my watch!!" Then a bright light flashed and Bing and Dong were transported into a beehive dimension. It was as if they were inside a real beehive and bees that glow like fireflies flew around them. The piece was now floating above them Dong and Bing was against each other face to face. The arena surround with odd items of bee theme toys. Dong charged her and Bing blocked one move, did a spin and blocked another, then kicked him down. Dong pulled out a fencing sword from the floor and attacked her. She quickly ducked another sword and threw him to the ground in just one blow, a completely serious look on her face and the ends of her skinny yellow kimono coat whirling around her eagerly.