chapter 21

They have finally have arrived to the broken temple on the mountain of the great master. They walked through the ruins in the fog. An eerie fog surrounded them as they headed toward the buildings.

"Uh, looks like no ones home." Trixx smiled nervously, "maybe it in the next mountain."

"No." Nooroo calmly says, "Its here."

"Looks like the training area has been unoccupied though." Wayzz said as he surveillance the area.

Bong

"Looks can be decieving." Said an old eerie voice.

The gang searched around for the mysterious voice.

Bong

The gong rang one more tim. Which caused the foog to lift and the sun shine through the temple. The gang looked there surrounding in eww of the temple beauty.

"Welcome!" An old monk called out, loudly.

"Great Master we have come in great urgency..." Nooroo started to explain before being cut off by the old monk.

"I know why you have come. Katara spirit has already taken over your villiage Tikiania." He said in a serious tone.

Tikki head spiked up, "How do you know me or what going on?"

The great master ignored her question "The Chi master had sent you to me, but we only have a matter of time."He walked confidently over to the weapons, then grabbed a bow and a quiver of arrows in preparation for their first training exercise. "You will assemble swiftly and silently here every morning." He strutted down the steps, authoritatively. "Heed my every order and you might survive an attack. Katara growing stronger everyday." The great master said as he pass a bow and arrow to Trixx. "Training starts now," the Great master pulled a apple from his sleeve and through it behind him to land on top of a statue, "split the apple in half." He says calmly.

Everyone looked at each other with puzzling expression and went along what he said. Trixx shot first and on his first try landed the perfect split.

"Done so where the difficulty in that." Trixx laughed as the Great Master glared.

"Oh were only getting started." The great master chuckled.

Before a Trixx knew it, he was on the floor from a kick in the stomach, "You don't have to wait for attacks you can initiate them yourself. First rule of being against the evil is they can be as ruthless and but in harmony your moves you can defeat her and her minions. Now pair up."

Everyone chuckled at Trixx defeat before following the Great Master's order. The gang all pair up and start to spar till it was high noon. At night the Great Master had serve them dinner and given each there own quarters.

"Trixx so how your sores?" Wayzz chuckled.

"Shut up." Trixx grumbled as he serve his plate tryong to forget that he lost to an old man.

"He had it coming." Bing laughed as she ate her meal.

"Dusso you did a good job for your first time in fighting?" Nooroo complimented her.

"Thank you." She answered sheeply, "But I'm so surprise about Tikki, She never knew how to fight."

"What about her, she always can bring a good fight." Bing stated,"Wait hold up I just remember something." Bing shouted in realization.