Chapter 33

"you know I heard that XAtlanta is the best vacation spot." Trixx raises his brow as if trying to hint something.

"Yup so we'll make a visit since the next piece is there." Plagg said that automatically bummed Trixx.

"Come on Plagg how about we take a quick vacation. You know lets relax, Katara isn't going to take over in one day." Pollen says with a huge smiles.

Plagg was quiet because he was focus on mission on hand.

"Well we have to restock in the next village, so I suggest we can take it more leisure to count as our day off." Wayzz said.

"May I remind that Katara is after us, so staying one spot isn't so secure way of us to being safe." Nooroo reminded.

"Well in the last couple villages we haven't had any problems." Dussu pointed out.

"What do you think Plagg?" Tikki asks, Plagg froze because Tikki had finally spoke to him since what happened.

"The next village is having a mid-autmn festival, So I guess a day off can't hurt." Plagg replied, "However Tikki, this village has close connection to Kigomb so we must disguise ourselves." Plagg says warning of the next village ahead.

Katara lair

"Were the hell are they?!" Demanded Kida as she was pacing.

As if on que, two girls run in, panting. One had purple, straight hair with grey streaks in the front. The second had long straight brunette hair with blonde highlights, her hair being just as long as her angry sister.

"What the hell took you two!?" She scowled, crossing her arms.

"Sorry Kida! we got cought up with some other busness... Tormenting some travelers." Darcy said, trying to catch her breath. Although Kida loved to give travelers a "good" scare, she was concerned on an other matter.

"Darcy! Icy! Katara told us eliminate the Kwamis and we failed and she not happy." Kida said, in a lower, slightly nicer tone than before.

"Its not our fault you made us split up." Icy pointed out.

"Well next time we won't make that mistake and fail." Kida replies.

"This time will DEFINATELY be different Kida..." Darcy said, crossing her arms and seeming unfased by her anger.

"It better be! for YOUR sake!" Kida barked, remembering another time when Darcy was supposed to set up some magical traps that would go off at ceratin points during the festivities, that ALL turned out to be flukes. "Katara will cut us out of the deal if we fail!" Icy added, stepping away from Darcy.

"Don't worry Icy, we wont screw up like those other times." Darcey said, waving her hand nonchalantly. Kida shot the two a glare, as cold as the ice that she masters. The two take it as their cue to get out of Kida's face.

They walked into Katara lair.

"Well I see 3 dissapointing failures but I want to know if you planted it." Katara yawns.

Kida step torward and bow, "It is set in stone."

"You three are a completely foolish to think that they were simply going to be trapped in the cave." Katara says sternly, "However your manuplation was amazing to watch which is why, your going again to defeat the Kwamis as a second opportunity."