Girl Meets World

Dylan POV

Dylan POV

"Why do we have to sneak out of the house if we're not doing anything wrong until we sneak onto the subway?" my best friend, Riley Matthews, said to my sister, Maya Hart, and I.

"You think you're ready to just walk by your parents?" Maya asked, skeptical about how far Riley will go.

"I think I'm ready," Riley said.

"Let me see your face as you walk by your parents," I said, imitating her parents. Riley gave us a scared expression. We all glanced at each other, knowing that going out in front of her parents would not work.

"Out the window," Riley said, knowing she can't handle it.

"Lets go," Maya said.

We started to crawl out the window, only to be forced to move back into Riley's room by her father. Us three sat back down on the bed.

"Here's what I'm thinking. It's not your world yet. It's still my world. Because if it was your world, Maya and Dylan would have you on the subway already, thinking you put something over on me. But you didn't. Know how I know? Look at you. You're right here," Cory Matthews explained.

"How long do I have to live in my father's world?"

"Until you make it yours. Riley, do you know what I want more than anything? Go ahead. Make it yours," Cory said.

"I will. And when I do, will you still be there for me?" Riley asked.

"Right here. We'll be right here," Topanga Matthews said from the doorway. So, with those words, we all linked arms and headed out the door.
_______
We walked into the subway, listening to the beat of a drum. That drummer revealed to be friend of Maya and I.

"Dweezil!" Maya and I said in unison.

"Maya, Dylan! Who's the new chick?" Dweezil said, referring to the fellow bruttnet standing next to us.

"Chick! Down here I'm a chick! No wonder my parents don't want me on the Subway," Riley said, excitedabout the new experience she living.

"You're slouching, girls," said Gretchen as we walked by.

"Thanks Gretchen," My sister and I said together. We both posed and walked onto the train. When we got on we gather one of poles as we headed off to school. I zone out until Maya spoke.

"Woah, Riley, you don't do lip gloss."

"Oh! What I forgot to mention is that I'm completely reinventing myself. I ride the Subway now, I have kiwi lips now, and I'm just as cool as you guys now!"