Girl Meets Hart's Mom

At this school, we didn't have a lot of room

At this school, we didn't have a lot of room. Therefore music and art class is put into the same class. The whole group is in the same class. Lucas, Maya, and Riley on the art side, while Conor and I on the music side, yet I was still sitting next to Maya and Riley. Farkle wasn't there yet, but suddenly he bursted through the door wearing a robe.

"Why draw fruit? Let's draw a real work of art. That's right. Check out 48 lbs of nasty," He said, reaching for his belt.

"No!" Maya, Riley, and I yelled, covering our eyes.

"Well!" I heard Ms. Kossal chuckled. I uncovered my eyes to see Farkle were shorts and a tank top. "Looky here. The male... physique."

"Why thank you, art lady."

"Why aren't we drawing Lucas?" Riley asked. She's not good at trying to keep her crush a secret.

"Because nobody looks like that," Ms. Kossal said, looking at Lucas. She walked over to Farkle and put her hands on his shoulder. "Get used to this. Get used to this right now. When drawing a "Farkle", start with the eyes."

"I think the eyes should go straight to the gun show," Farkle said, flexing his muscles. Well, I guess you can call them that. The music part of class already gotten their assignment so Conor and I were working.

"Maya, you're supposed to concentrate on the eyes," Riley said.

"See, you know what my problem is? I don't listen," Maya said. I looked over from my piano and looked at Riley's work.

"By the way, you're drawing Lucas," I said. She looks down at her work and then smiles at Lucas.

"Oh. Well, that's the first time I've ever done that." Maya flipped Riley's notebook to the next page to reveal a drawing of a bowl of fruit with Lucas' face in every fruit.

"Do I need help?" Riley asked with great concern. Maya and I nod.

"All right, I know these are works in progress, but let's see where we are.

"Maybe we'll become famous artists and singers. We'll go to Paris; drink coffee in outdoor cafes," Riley said standing up. She sat down on her table and mimicked drinking coffee. "How do I look?"

"Dylan?" Maya asked.

"Got it," I said. I started to play a fun tune on the piano as Maya drew. The picture was a cartoon of Riley in Paris.

"Fine, make fun of me. I am a serious artist who belongs in Paris," Riley said as she turned to Lucas. "Bonjour, Lucas."

"Bonjour, Riley. Peut-être qu'un jour vous et moi allons à Paris ensemble," He responded. (Hello, Riley. Maybe someday you and I will go to Paris together.)

"Bonjour, Lucas," She said, unsure at all on what he said. Ms. Kossal walk over.

"Oh my gosh," She exclaimed.