Girl Meets Home for the Holiday

"Are we really not going to talk about this?" Maya asked me as we approached the Matthews's resident

"Talk about what?" I questioned, even though I knew exactly what she wanted to talk about.

"About you and Farkle?"

"What about me and Farkle?" She grabbed my hand to force me to stop in my track and look at her.

"Dylan, please talk to me."

"I don't know, okay? I mean, how am I supposed to know whether I like or don't like someone when I never had the feelings in the first place."

"I know it's hard, but for now, let's just forget about it. It's Christmas, the perfect distraction," My sister told me as she went to push the intercom.

"Shawn!" Cory yelled through the speaker.

"Harts!" We loudly said.

"Shawn!"

"Oh what's the matter your boyfriend not here yet," Maya teased.

"He"s not my boyfriend!" We laughed before heading inside.

"We don't believe he thinks he exist," I say as we walk into the apartment.

"He's real, girls," Cory defended, "I known the guy my whole life and he's real."

"You're fun to play with," I told him as Maya and made our way over to Riley. "Riley, we got you a present."

"A donation's been made in your name to the Hart new winter coat fund," she read from the card as my sister and I modeled our clothes. "Thank you, it's beautiful."

"I'm glad you like it," Maya said, "We never know what to get people. So, what's the deal on the mysterious Uncle Shawn?"

"I don't see him a lot. I don't think he likes me."

"Riley," Cory stepped in, "How could someone not like you?"

"Ask him and let me know"

Intercom buzzed, causing Cory to shoot to the machine,"Shawn!"

"No, it's your parents," Alan Matthews told his son.

"Rats!"

"Let me explain how a speaker box works."