Girl Meets First Date

-third person-

-third person-

"Ah, the end of the year," Cory sighed as he walked the halls of the schools, "The weather changes, kids pair off, first love. It amazes me how the power of love sometimes guides the perfect couples right into each other's arm."

Yogi hopped into a Darby's arms "And sometimes it does that. But it's still first crush and I love this time of year. Probably because I don't have to worry like those poor sap, seventh grade father. Wait a minute!

Riley closed her locker and slowly turned around to face and Lucas, who was also looking at her.

"No-oooo!" Cory yelled as her picked up Riley and dropped her off at her desk.

"Dad, are you out of your mind?" She exclaimed.

"Riley. It's time for the talk."

"In front of the whole class?" Cory finally realized the scene.

"Yeah, give her the talk let's see what you know," Maya told him.

"I doubt he knows anything," Dylan interjected.

"I have a wife and two kids."

"And yet, it's still unbelievable."

"Okay. When a daughter-"

"Stop."

"Excuse me," Cory told her before he ran over to the back door and closed it on Lucas, "not today, Chachi."

Lucas pushed the door open with Cory behind it, "Sir, you've known me all year. You like me, admit it."

"I don't wanna."

"I'm one of the good kids. What are you so afraid of?"

"Okay," Cory erased Belgium off the chalkboard, causing Farkle to jump from seat wearing a Belgium shirt and flag.

"No!" The young genis yelled.

"Okay, guys. It's the seventh grade spring fever, which leads to dating, which leads to movies, which leads to popcorn, which leads to putting your hands together in the dark touching popcorn, which leads to holding hands, which leads to that!" The teacher pointed at Yogi and Darby,"Oh, I am not ready for this."

Cory picked up Yogi and separated him from Darby, "Come with me. Come Here. Come on, no, come one. Come with me. Riley, I am begging you stay in Neverland, okay? No growing up."