Girl Meets Flaws

"Graduation and awards night is coming up," Cory told the class, "I am very proud of this class

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Graduation and awards night is coming up," Cory told the class, "I am very proud of this class. Several of you will be recognized for your achievements throughout the year." Maya and I stood up.

"Awards are a scam!" Maya yelled.

"Girls like us never had a chance, Matthews," I accused, pointing a finger at him.

"Never had a chance," my sister added. We stared at Riley.

"All right, I'll do it, but it's ridiculous," She said as she stood up, "It's a scam, Matthews! They never had a chance!"

"Maya will be receiving the Griff Hawkins Totally Cool Award and Dylan will be receiving the Joan of Arc Bravery Award." Maya and I sat back down as the class clapped around us.

"Maya, you just found out you won the Totally Cool Award and Dylan, you got the Bravery Award, yet you two just sit there? Oh, you guys are being cool. Why won't you rub off on me?"

"Conor will be receive the Musical Scholar award and our two finalists for the Scholar Athlete Award are... Lucas Friar...and Billy Ross," Cory announced, the class clapping after.

"I hope you're ready for some competition, dude," Billy told him.

"Oh, well, you know how I hate competition," Lucas replied before the boys followed this order. Laughs,lean in closer, back up, laughs, lean in, back up, laugh.

"Hey, Golden Boys, you wanna hop down from your cloud of awesomeness?" My sister asked them.

"You're making us normals feel bad," I added.

"Yeah. Right after our handshake of awesomeness," Billy announced before him and Lucas stand up and do their handshake.

"Every day," My sister mumbled.

"Girls should have their own handshake of awesomeness," Riley told us.

"What would it be?" I wondered aloud. All three of us flipped our hair.

"Stop it," We said.

"Farkle, you are being awarded the Joseph T.R. Epstein Confidence Award. Congratulations. Farkle?" We all turned around and realized that Farkle wasn't in his seat, but a machine was. I was slightly relieved due to the awkwardness that still lingers in the air everytime Farkle and I are in the same room together.

"Farkle can't come to his desk right now," Farkle's voice came through the machine." If you have a question for Farkle, say, "One;" a comment, say, "Two;" billing questions, "Three.""

"One. Where are you?"

"You have selected "Three.""

Dylan Meets Worldजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें