chapter 1

Kellin's POV

i woke up in my pastel blue painted bedroom on my nice soft bed. the walls covered with posters and the sun shining in. as i got out of bed i walked over to my dresser and started picking out bracelets and necklaces that i hand made. not like the beaded ones, like actual detail work that i spent hours on. i went with a stainless steel bracelet that had a moon on it with the waves under it. a necklace that had a sunflower on the chain with gold beads spaced every inch. 

i threw on a crew neck with some red skinnies and my toms.

"Kellin! school starts in twenty minutes!" my mom shouted.

"shit!" i cussed under my breath, i spent too much time with my jewlery!

i ran downstairs and grabbed a granola bar and gave her a hug before going to my bag.

"your father and i have something to tell you once you get home." she said.

"kk." i said before going into the garage and into my Cadillac. i had the chance to get a labrogini but i didn't want it to get stolen...

as i drove to school and parked i ran up to my best friend Katelinne (i know it's his wife but i wanted her to be included as a good guy for once) 

"hey dude!" she said over dramatically and fake punched my face.

i pretended to be urt then fake punched her in the stomach. this went on for a minute before the bell rang and we hurried off. 

__________________________________time jump_____________________________________

as i got home i saw my mom and dad waiting at the table for me. 

"what's up?" i asked, sitting down.

"Kellin, we just wanted to let you know that... well..." my mom said trailing off.

"there are many kids in bad situations that we would like to help. how would you feel about having a foster sibling?" my dad finished.

"wow... um... okay." i stuttered, not really sure what to say.

"is that okay?" my mom asked nervously. 

they had good reason to be nervous, when i was a kid i hated the idea of a sibling, so much so that i would throw tantrums at the mention of another child.

"yeah, i know i was a brat as a kid, but i'd like to help someone." i explained.

"great! we'll proceed with the process." my mom beamed. 

i got up and went upstairs to get to work on a metal band for a wedding ring for a collection that i'm working on. 

_________________________________one month later_________________________________

i was really nervous, i was meeting my new foster sibling today and i don't know what i'm supposed to do. should i ask why he's in foster care? no, defiantly not. should i get them some sort of gift? maybe i should.

i went to my drawer that was stuffed with cases that held bracelets and i got out a simple one that i made at the beginning. it was a stainless steel chain that had green beads on it and a purple crystal heart charm on it. 

i do hope that they like it, i care a lot about this one.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~