Chapter 15

Kellin's POV

as i ran up to Vic i saw tons of blood pouring out of him and two men running away. 

"Jack! help!" i shouted, but Jack had run off too.

i took out my phone and called 911 to get an ambulance here.

"9-1-1 what's your emergency?" asked the woman on the other line.

"my boyfriend! he's been stabbed! we're at Shiloh cemetery. please hurry! there's a l-lot of b-bloo-od." i hicked and coughed at all the sobbing i had going on in me.

"do you have a dry piece of clothing with you?" she asked.

"yeah?" i said as i took off my jacket and then my shirt.

"an ambulance is on the way. use that cloth to slow down the blood. i want you to stay on the line till the police are here." she told me.

"Vic... please don't leave me... i would have stopped him but i was in shock... i love you!" i sobbed. 

police soon got here and got him into an ambulance with me ridding with him. 

after we got to the hospital i was still a sobbing mess and doctors rushed Vic to the ex ray to test him for any punctured organs, which is a nice way of saying if it hit his heart. i couldn't move from the ambulance i was too petrified. i kept sobbing and crying at everything that had happened. did he see Jack kiss me? imagine if he died! he would have died seeing me kiss a man that used to abuse me! Jack just ran away, did he have something to do with this? was his whole plan to hurt me? 

so many questions ran through my head as a paramedic came up to me with a blanket. 

"hey kid..." he said with a sigh as he sat down beside me.

"wanna tell me what happened?" he asked as he handed me a tissue. 

"i woke up to my parents telling me that their foster child went to the cemetery, his name's Vic..." i stopped and sobbed at the very thought of him. 

"shhh, shhh, calm down." the paramedic told me as he put his arm around me. 

"he went to the cemetery to see his late brother. but there where hurricane warnings so i wanted to go get him home, cause um... him and i kinda have a thing..." i said nervously. the paramedic just nodded and waited for me to continue.

"w-well when i got to the cemetery my ex boyfriend Jack was there, he said he was there to see his mothers grave since he was in jail while she died." i explained.

"why was he in jail?" asked the paramedic. 

"he was abusive too me and sexually assaulted me a lot." i said, not able to make eye contact.

"shh, it's okay. you're not alone." he told me as he rubbed my shoulder. 

"w-well Jack kissed me, and i didn't know ho to respond so i just stood there. t-then i heard Vic scream. Jack ran away and so did the guys who stabbed him... i just don't know if he saw Jack kiss me. what if he dies and the last thing he saw was me kissing someone else?" i asked before i completely broke down crying into my hands. 

the paramedic pulled me close and calmed me down a bit.

"well, i think the best thing you could do right now is go see Vic and explain your side of the story." said the Paramedic, before he began leading me to his hospital room. 

i got in there and saw the doctor standing there with a grim look on his face.

"how is he?" i croaked. 

"what is your relation to Mr. Fuentes?" the doctor asked.

"boyfriend." i told him. 

"i see, well we aren't sure right now. the knife was a hair's distance away from hitting his heart. we won't know till morning. his foster parents are on the way." the doctor explained.

"t-thank you." i said, chocking on my own tears. 

the doctor left and the second he did i broke down in tears.

"Vic! i'm so sorry! i didn't want to kiss him! i love you and only you! i know it's only been a week or two, but i can honestly say that i love you. you make me feel safe and understood. like i'm not broken from my past... i just love you." i said before the heart monitor went flat.

____________________

this is not the end.