He accidently hurts you

" It's not my fault she wants to hang out with me" I said trying to be as calm as possible " oh of course it's not YOUR fault, nothing's ever YOUR fault. Your just a perfect little BRAT aren't you!" Victor yelled back. " Why are you yelling" I said beginning to get frustrated " because she's my sister damn it, I'm alive again and I feel terrible for leaving her behind over my own selfish ways, I go to even just say hello to her and who is she with, yeah you guessed it, YOU" Victor began to pull at his hair something he only did when he knew he was going to use his peculiarly and could not control it. I walked up to him, frustrated, mad and hurt he thought I was trying to keep Bronwyn away from him " because you are selfish" I whispered in his ear. I spun on my heels beginning to leave the part of the forest we called our own. I heard a loud thud and a crack, I knew it I just knew he would hit that tree but it cracked, was he that mad " SO IM THE SELFISH ONE NOW" he grabbed my forearm and spun me around to face him, his face usually soft and smiling, red with rage and eyebrows furrowed, just then I felt his grip tighten. " Victor you're hurting me" I said trying to loosen his grip my moving my wrist, but his grip only tighten " oh are you scared princess" Victor said with a slight smirk, I shut my eyes out of pure pain, I winced. " Yes" I said in a small voice out of pain, his hand released my wrist and I fell to the autumn floor covered in multi colored leaves but all I could see was the multiple colors on my wrist, it went from my normal skin color to red, then a light blue, darker blue and then purple. Tears welled up in my eyes as I stood up, I winced and leant up against the tree behind me, Victor attempted to help me up I only hit his hands away and stood up using the tree as almost another arm for support. I looked at Victor with something I thought I would never have to...... fear. " Victor Bruntley, you promised me that you would love me and never hurt me and right now you hurt me and I feel like you don't love me " " I DO LOVE YOU, YOURE THE LOVE OF MY LIFE" " Goodbye Victor" I turned and began walking away. Victor suddenly showed up in front of me and kissed me, I felt tears on my cheeks, they were not mine. I pulled away only to have him pull me back in " no Victor, just , no" I pushed him away with my good hand and walked away, I heard more thuds in the back ground. I got to the house and shut the door behind me.