"But Why?"

"Why not?" Victor says giving you an cartoon frown. "Why do you want me to draw you, I'm not even good at drawing." You say back trying to weave your way out of this. "Well, last time I checked you were amazed at drawing" he said looking down at his watch dramatically "and if you say that you're not then you just need practice and you know I'm always here." He winked hoping he'd convinced you, looking down at the sheets that lay messily under your legs as you say on Victor's bed you decided to have some fun with this. Sighing loudly you stand up and place your hand on his shoulder, "No!" You tell and sprint from his room, down the stairs and out to the door. You were right by the front door when he worked out what was happening and started running after you. He was stopped by the kitchen by Enoch "Still trying to get her to draw you?" He said with a small smile. "Yes" Victor replied hurried and ran through the door to fast to hear Enoch's quiet laughter.

"Come on please it will be fun!" Victor yells into the trees, still trying to find you. "No it won't" you tell back and quickly run into a different spot hoping he won't find you. After a few minutes of silence you suddenly feel an arm wrap around your waist and pull you back and into a further patch of trees. Olive, she knew exactly why Victor wanted you to draw him and thought that this little cat and mouse game you had going on was great. Grabbing Olives hand you both ran as quietly as possible to the back of the house and through the back door. Passing Enoch in the hallway and both pressing a finger to your lips only for him to smile and nod back. Once dinner time came around Victor gave up his search for you at sat at the table, a sketch book was slid across the table and stopped right to the left hand side of his. Shocked to see his own face in charcoal drawn upon the page. "Happy?" He heard the smirk in your voice "Very." After dinner a small knock was heard from your slightly open door. "You know why I wanted you to draw me, right?" He took a slow step into the room. "No clue" you replied back, determined to finish the last three sentences on the page of the book you were reading, Victor waited quietly for you to finish. You looked up at him with a questioning look, "To spend time with you."