He wants you to read to him

"What are you reading now?" Victor asked strolling into your room. " I just started this book actually and I don't know if I like it" he looks at you in fake shock. "What, you not liking a book. It crazy, the world is falling in on itself" you stopped him by raising your hand and grabbing his wrist quickly but gently. "I can't believe it either" Victor started laughing lightly and sat down on your bed, your hand still around his wrist. "Do you think I'll like it?" He asked quietly, moving his hand into yours and playing with your fingers. "I'm not sure, do you like witches?" He looked at you confused. "Yes?" He replied slowly, you giggled at his reply which made him smile. "Read it to me, please?" He asked quietly, hoping you wouldn't hear it. "Really, I have never imagined you as liking books." You said looking at him. "I like you and you like books, I like your voice and you don't use it when your reading so I don't get to hear it. Plus then we can read inside, outside and halfway it will be great fun." He looked so exited yet nervous while telling you his idea and once he was done he looked at you though his hair. "What do you think?" He asked, much quieter than before. "I think it's a great idea" he smiled brightly at you and pulled you up by your still intertwined hands. "First chapter is an outside chapter."