" Are you ignoring me?" Part 4

" Why?" His voice was defensive, of course he knew she was ignoring him but hearing it come from her lips made his blood run cold. " Why did you do it then?" Her eyes finally looked at him yet it was not the look he hoped for. " Do what? Please tell me what I did?" He almost begged as the question that had been rattling in his mind may possibly get answered. " You hesitate, everytime you come up her or we do something it's like you pull away. I want to fall asleep on the grass outside with you and wake up with you next to me. I want you to not randomly get up when I'm reading and claim you have something to do, only to find you doing nothing. I want you to stay!" She stood from her stop as she began to yell. All the built up frustration of the situation leaving her mouth loudly, sure she felt stupid. It was a terrible reason to ignore someone but she couldn't help but feel abandoned everytime he would just leave. She felt lied to by the boy that she secretly loved. The older kids leading the rest of the children outside, deciding this conversation that could be heard from upstairs now was private, even if the noise level was not. " I never left!" He yelled back, not wanting to lose this fight in fear that she will back away again and he'll never hear her voice again. " But you do, every single time! I don't want another person to leave me behind!" Her fears lifting off her chest as Victor's jaw snapped shut. His body becoming tense as he stood up straight. " I would never leave you" his time quiet and honest, his face had fallen into a serious one as he stared at the girl. She bounced on the balls of her feet nervously as her head fell. " Well it feels like you do" as sudden as their fight began his arms were wrapped around her, the nervous bouceing stopped as he held her. Her arms slowly wrapping around his torso as she layed her head on his collarbone, craving his hold more. " Please never ignore me again, yell, scream, kick, anything. Just please let your emotions out so I can try my hardest to fix the problem" he said into her head, pressing his lips against the crown of it as he lightly swayed to the music. " I will, I'm so sorry. I promise I will"