Dinner

"Children I'd like you to meet Y/N, she will being staying with us for a while" announced Miss Peregrine, you looked down as to not make eye contact as you've never liked being announced to a larger group of people you don't know, you've never really been a people person. "Take a seat wherever you want" Miss Peregrine said, motioning to the table, you nodded and walked over to the table and sat in a Sapir seat next to a boy with brown hair and loveable blue eyes, he smiled and you and you did the same to him. You began to feel eyes on you so you looked up and noticed everybody looking at you, and you began to get shaky, " what's your peculiarly?", what time are you from?", were just some of the questions being thrown at you and you were not liking the attention you were receiving from this group of complete strangers you were about to live with. You looked down at you lap and started taking deep breaths hoping it would charm your nerves and you were being pelted with questions. Suddenly you felt your hand being taken out of your lap and dragging you along behind them, you felt warm and same with their hand in yours. You were dragged to the front door and pulled out into a garden, away from the house when the person stopped and turned to look at you, you realised it was the boy that was sitting beside you at the table. "Are you alright" he asked " better than I was in there" I looked down at the ground. "Yeah, I noticed you getting anxious and starting to shake so I thought I'd bring you outside for some air", " well thank you...." "Victor" "well thank you Victor". There was a silent moment, " you know their just happy to have a new person with us, haven't had one of those for a while" you nodded. That's when you both realised you were still holding hands you attempted to pull yours away, to make the situation less awkward, bit Victor was lit having it and held you hand tighter and intwined your fingers together. "I think we should take a walk" he began to walk with you, about five minutes later you came to a beach where he motioned for you to sit down on a rock, which you did. He sat down beside you and there was silence, be a comfy one not awkward like you were both expecting. You felt Victor take his hand away from yours and you got a title sad, but a few seconds later you felt your shoulders being touch but the rough material of Victors over coat and then his arm wrap around your shoulder and place your head on his chest as he laid down with you. "Why didn't you nervous around me?" Victor asked, you just shrugged. " come on you don't even talk when I'm leading you away to a random place how to do you know you can trust me?" Victor pushed his question. "I don't know I just, feel a safer with you" you replied hesitantly but honestly. " well if that's the case" you felt yourself being lifted off of the rocky surface your back was on, and a pair of lips meet yours in a warm imbrace " best first dinner ever" you whispered against his lips, his grinned into the kiss.