He Finds Your Diary

"Dear diary, it's been two years since Victor died and it just doesn't get easier I guess it's just more manageable." Victor could hear your voice as he read the pages for your diary. Sure he was alive and well now, but to know that when he was dead it hurt you so bad made him feel the pain. He wanted to stop reading but his eyes crossed over the page again. " It's like a new challenge every day, getting out of bed has become a struggle. Everyone has understood why but I still feel bad. Bronwyn is his sister and she does more than me" he tore his eyes from the page once again. "Victor, dinner" Enoch yelled up the stairs, "Be right down!" Victor yelled right back.

Victor sat next to her at the table, like be always does. She was talking to Olive who sat across from her. Her arms neatly folded infront of her chest and a small smile on her face. He wanted to forget. Leave every word the swormed his head behind, but how could he forgot something like that. They all are dinner and went to the living room to watch one of Horace's dreams. It was long and detailed but Victor couldn't remember any of it for the life of him.

She got into bed. Her flowing nightgown following her like a beautiful shadow of colour. "I found it, I'm sorry." He said this quickly as if hoping she wouldn't hear it. "Found what?" The question coming from her smooth lips with a puzzled tone. "Your diary, I read it and I just..." He looked down at his bare feet, he goes becoming his main source of interest. " I don't have a diary Victor" she replied, still puzzled. "Well not one now, the one you wrote when I was dead" she looked at him with realisation in her eyes even though he was still staring at the group underneath him. "Wow I haven't read that thing in years." His head snapped up at her words "Did I really make you feel that way?" She sat down softly on the bed next to Victor. "Well yea, I guess so. I was mad at you and myself because I felt like I could of stopped you, but I couldn't of. You're to stubborn" she poked his arm lightly with her pointer finger. "I'm sorry" he said, locking his fingers between her's. "It's fine, you're here now. I'm the happiest girl on Earth."