Please, come dance in the rain

The outside of the loop was always scary, you become so used to the routine of that day that living in another almost seems unnatural. But then on the other hand, we have to go out and get things occasionally and today was that day. Bronwyn being Bronwyn fell and hurt her knees and we don't have enough bandages to change them when necessary, so I said I'd get them. I collected my coins and decided to walk, lovely day and all. I began my walk simply and easily, it was a quite day so not much trouble at all. I bought the bandages and hummed softly as I traced my way back on home, about three minutes from the tunnel home I felt it. Tiny, individual droplets of rain and in that moment my smile grew. I told Miss Peregrine I'd be home around now but who could give up a chance like that. I started twirling and kicking my feet as the rain began to grow heavier and soon my shirt was drenched but there was not a care in the world. My body moved with the sound and feel of the rain on my skin and the dirt ground that day beneath my leather boots which squeeked and whined with every move I forced them to do. My hair grew wet and my soul felt at peace. I must it looked mad to others but as the rain held its patter against my skin I continued to dance. I didn't hear the footsteps on the blonde boy, worried for his friend who had yet to return. Then he saw me dancing and moving the the droplets that fell quickly he couldn't help the smile. " Come dance with me! Please, come dance in the rain!" I screamed over the thunder that began to roar, now how could he say no. He walked over to me and took my hand, spinning me under his arm to begin our own dance. We stayed in the rain, Victor and I. Moving our bodies for what could of been hours, the rain felt as if it were dancing with us as our clothes felt heavy and out feet started to ache. When my feet felt as though they had blisters we finally returned to very worried faces, but smiles quickly grew. We were drenched, panting and holding hands. But the peace and radiance that came from my face, the look of calm from dancing calmed everyone. " What where you two doing?" Miss Peregrine asked quickly as she looked over us closely. Victor had a tiny smirk as he replied to her " Dancing, with the rain and thunder."