He Accidentally Says He Loves You

You walk down the stairs slowly, still rubbing your eyes after waking up from a long needed sleep. "I love when you just wake up, it's so cute" your boyfriend Victor says once you reach the bottom of the carpeted staircase. He's been saying 'I love when' and ' I love when you're alot recently and you weren't sure it was just a new part of his long vocabulary or if it was because he loved you and didn't know how to say it. "Do you want a cup of tea love?" He asked you, poking his head around the corner, he golden blonde hair falling from behind his ear to in front of his right eye. "Yes please" you replied softly, he gave you a Cheshire grin "coming right up!" He said over dramatically knowing far to well it would make you giggle. "I love it when you giggle" he said from inside the kitchen right before you turned the corner. He was leaned up against the light brown wooden benchtop, his left leg crossed over his right with his arms placed firmly on either side of his frame. You took a seat just as the water had finished boiling, after a minute he handed you a cup of tea but only you. "Didn't you make one for yourself?" You asked curiously. "Nope just one for you" he replied smugly to your question as if it were obvious, his eyes looking deeply into yours. "Well next time I'll only have to make you one" you said in a matching voice to the one Victor had used just seconds before. "No, no I just did it because I love you" his eyes widened as if he were a child being found taking candy at 2am. "Well now I definitely have to, I love you too" you looked down at the warm liquid that suddenly ment so much more than just a beverage. Your head was pulled back up to have your eyes locked on Victors. "Really?" He asked, as if not believing you. "I really do."