Brianna

Pic of Brianna^ I found that picture on google. Idk who she is but she fits the description perfectly.

Robert parked his truck in the parking lot. I unbuckled my seat belt and opened the car door. There were lots of people here. Students were all walking toward their parked cars.

I looked at Robert. "Dad why are all the students here?" I asked. Robert shrugged as we walked onto a side walk. "They must have a game or something." I looked around and noticed a group of girls wearing cheerleading clothes. They all looked like drama queens..

The side walk led straight to the schools main doors. Robert pulled one open. We stepped in. There was a large desk in the middle of room. Posters showings continents and math problems were hung around the office. Two doors on the opposite sides led to the hallways. A women sat behind the desk wearing glasses. Her red hair was tied in neat bun. And her face had a stern look on it.

This was obviously not a woman to be meddled with. Robert approached the desk. The woman looked up. "Howdy id like to sign my daughter up?" "Name?" The woman asked. "Kate Harrison." The woman surveyed me behind her glasses. "Ah this is your daughter. How do you do Kate?" I forced myself to smile. "I'm fine thank you."

The woman turned to Robert. "I'm Mrs. Evans." She held out her hand. Robert shook it. "Robert." Mrs Evans typed something on the computer. "Before we determine what classes she'll be taking she needs to take a test."
Rob nodded. "When should we come back for the test?" Mrs Evans smiled. "She can take the test right now." She turned to the left door.

"Jacob!" I looked at my dad with my eyebrows raised. Rob grinned and shrugged. "Jacob!" called Mrs Evans again. "I'm coming!" Came a voice from behind the door. A second later a Handsome student entered. I assumed he was a student because he was wearing a football uniform. His hair was a light brown color. And his eyes were a striking brown. He had the sharp jawline and perfect nose. I realized my mouth had hung open. I quickly closed it.

"Jacob would you take Ms Harrison here to classroom A where she can take her test?" Jacob nodded, "sure thing Mrs Evans." Robert clapped me on the back. "I'll be here." "Okay," I muttered as I turned to follow Jacob.

Jacob smiled at me as we walked through the door he had just come through. "So your new here?" I nodded. "Well I hope you like it here. I'm Jacob Wilson by the way." I nodded again. What was wrong with me? I mentally slapped myself. "I'm Kate. Kate Harrison." Jacob opened another door and I found myself in a large hallway. Lockers covered the walls on the right side. We passed bathrooms on the left side. This place was huge how was I supposed to find my way around?

Jacob seemed to sense my worry. He smiled again. "Don't worry you'll be able to find your way around in no time." "My old school wasn't this big," I said. Jason turned to me. Again I mentally slapped myself. Why was I talking about how big my old school was? "Where you from?" Jacob asked as he took a right. "I'm from New York."

His eyes widened. "Really?" Before I could answer i found our way blocked by a group of girls in cheerleader uniforms. They were the ones I'd seen outside in front of the school building. One of them stepped forward. She had waist length blonde hair and bright blue eyes. I had to admit she was gorgeous, even though she had tons of makeup on. "Hey Jacob. Good game today."

Jacob smiled. "Thanks Bri." The girl suddenly noticed me. "Who's this? A new student?" She asked eyeing me up and down. "Oh Bri this is Kate. Kate my girlfriend Brianna." Girlfriend? Of course he had a girlfriend.
I forced myself to smile. "Nice to meet you."
Brianna smiled. "Ya you too." She didn't look at all happy to see me.
"Well Bri I'll see you later I gotta take Kate to classroom A."

"Okay sure. Call me when your done." She leaned over and kissed Jacob. I looked down at my boots. This was awkward.
Come on," said Jacob. He led me past the cafeteria and finally we stopped in front of an empty classroom. "Here we are," said Jacob.
"Thank you," I said. "No problem. Teacher will be here in a few minutes." I remained silent. "We'll it was nice meeting you. See ya Kate." I smiled. "Nice meeting you too and thank for showing me around."

"Guess I'll see you when school starts." He turned and left. I walked into the classroom and sat down on an empty chair. Not five minutes here in this school and I was already crushing on, probably the hottest guy here.

I put my head in my hands. Stop it Kate I scolded myself, he has a girlfriend. But still it wouldn't hurt to try and get his attention right? I looked down at my clothes and groaned, not that he would notice me.

At that moment the classroom door opened and a teacher entered. He smiled at me.
"Hello you must be Kate?" I nodded. "I'm Mr. Williams. Here's your exam."

He set a examination Paper down in front of me along with a pencil and eraser. The exam
was 6 pages. I forced Jacob from my mind and started solving. Luckily most of the stuff in the exam was easy.

Thirty minutes later I set down my pencil. Mr. William who had been grading papers looked up and smiled at me. "Done?" I nodded. "Alight I'll take you back to your father." He put my exam back in the file, gathered his papers and walked to the door. I followed.

Five minutes later I stood in front of Mrs Evans desk again. Robert walked over to me. "You done?" "Ya," i said.

Robert turned to Mrs Evans, "when will we get the results?" Without looking up from her computer she said, "in two days."
"Alright thank you," said Robert. Mrs Evans nodded.

I was revealed when we walked outside towards my dad's truck. "So how'd you like the school?" Robert asked. "It's big," I admitted. "And?" Robert prodded. I sighed. "Big and boring."

Robert chuckled as he got into the drivers seat. "You'll get used to," he said. "I doubt it," I muttered. My first day here and I couldn't help but think that I'd already made an enemy.

My heart lifted as Robert drove out of the school zone. At least going home meant I could see Spirit.

~So Kate met Brianna the leader of the cheerlead squad and she's met Jacob who happens to be Brianna's bf. Do you think Jacob's interested in Kate and Do you think Kate will see Brianna & Jacob again?