First lesson

I remained silent as Ms. Moore gave me a lecture. Finally after she was done she called Brianna to get a horse for me. Brianna dismounted her horse and gave me a look of pure loathing before stalking off.

So for about the first ten minutes I stood there like an idiot while Ms. Moore explained the basics to Jacob and the other girl. Brianna returned with a black mare. She thrust the reins in my hand and said, "this is Abby." Brianna mounted the her horse and stood watching as I stroked Abby then mounted her.

Ms. Moore was watching me. "I assume you know Brianna?" I nodded. "Well," she indicated Jacob and the girl. "This is Jacob and Olivia." Olivia who had shoulder length brown hair ignored me as I smiled at her. Great she hated me too.

Ms Moore turned to me. "Lets see what you can do." I gripped the reins and led Abby to the first jump. I nudged her sides to make her canter. Then I leaned low over her neck and braced myself as Abby gathered her legs and jumped clean over the first fence. We went around the whole field, clearing the jumps. Abby trotted back towards Ms. Moore who stood watching me with a thoughtful expression. Jacob's mouth had hung open.
Brianna and Olivia were whispering together. Now i understood why Olivia didn't like me.

I dismounted and nervously waited. Finally Ms. Moore said, "you seem to know your stuff. who taught you how to ride?"

"My mother did," I said quietly. Ms Moore nodded and turned away. For the rest of the lesson Ms Moore made Jacob and Olivia jump their horses, while Brianna and I watched. Jacob was perfect. Olivia missed a few jumps.

Finally the lesson ended at nine. Four grooms
Appeared and led the horses away. Jacob hung back. "I never knew you could ride like that," he said. "I've been riding since I was a kid," I said. Before he could answer Brianna had stalked up to us, with Olivia towing in her wake. "Jacob You still wanna go to the movies?" She asked completely ignoring me.

Jacob looked over at me. "Sure. Hey Kate do you wanna come?" Brianna's eyes widened in anger. "Jacob I thought we were going?"
"Bri it won't hurt to ask Kate to come too. Olivia can come as well."
"I love movies!" called Olivia. I looked back at Brianna. "No it's okay I don't wanna come. You guys have fun."
The back door of the house opened and Megan called, "Kate honey your dads here!" 
I froze. I was in for it now. He was going to kill me and worse in front of everyone else.

"I have to get Bella," I said starting for the stables. "No need Kate your dad brought his trailer." Brianna snorted. I ignored her. Jason studied me closely. "You alright?" He asked. I smiled and nodded. "I'll see you later."

I quickly hurried around the house to the front yard where I saw our truck waiting with the trailer. Robert was leaning against it. He looked up as I approached. His eyes hardened. I ignored him and turned to Megan. "Thank you for taking care of Bella." Megan smiled and said, "my pleasure." She nodded at Robert who nodded. Once she'd disappeared inside the house Robert turned to me. He pointed at the truck, "get in."

~I know short chapter but the next chapter will be longer. Plz vote and comment if u enjoyed this chapter.