Chapter 1

A woman put a small baby in a basket by a tree and let her dark type Meowth stay with her. She walked to a small hill to take a call. The Meowth frowned at his owner before laying by the baby.
   Meowth sat up once he heard the woman scream. A cliff was on the top of the hill. She fell. Meowth heard footsteps coming their way.
   "MEOW!!" Meowth quickly mewed out.
   A woman with pink hair with some yellow looked at the small dark type. The woman kneeled down and pet it as two other people went to see what happened.
   Meowth pushed that hand away and turned to the basket. The woman followed the Meowth's eyes and picked up the basket. A crying started.
   The woman pulled a blanket down and saw a small baby girl. She held her to her chest.
   "Shhh...It's okay. Name's Plumeria," The woman said.
   The two other people came down from the hill and told Plumeria what they saw. She told them to go get someone as she sat down by Meowth.
   A man with white hair walked over and looked at the woman. He kneeled down and looked at the small child.
"A woman fell, huh?" The man said. "I guess it was this kid's mother."
"Meow!" The Meowth said.
"Guzma, the police would probably think we attacked the woman," Plumeria said.
Guzma took the baby and stood up. "It looks like rain. We could just keep her with us for now. Until we decide what to do."
Plumeria nodded and stood up too. They both started heading back to their base with the Meowth following them.

~~

It was a few months later, and they all decided to raise the small girl. The baby was about ten months old. She was hugging the Meowth as she sat by Guzma's feet.
Guzma was being stressed at the time with his hands on his knees, leaning back. The small girl looked up before grabbing his pants.
Guzma leaned forward and looked at the small girl. He picked her up and started bouncing her on his leg. She giggled. This girl helped Guzma lightened up at times.
Guzma kissed her forehead. Plumeria walked in and saw the two. She put some food for the Meowth on the floor and pet his head. Before leaving, Plumeria looked back at the two. The girl was pointed at Guzma.
"Dadda!" The girl said, making everyone in the room stop. Meowth with food in his mouth looked up at the two. Plumeria stared at them. The one grunt in the room stayed quiet with wide eyes. Guzma was super still.
Plumeria slowly started laughing with a shrug, "I guess we can't get rid of her now. She has now claimed Guzma as her father."
Meowth swallowed the food and mewed at them all. He was happy his old master's daughter had found some else to raise her.
The grunt still couldn't say anything, but Guzma slowly started to smile. He lift the small girl over his head. The girl giggled at him.
"That's right, (Y/N). I'm your father," Guzma smiled at her.